Boss EV-30 Dual Expression Pedal
Boss EV-30 Product Overview
The EV-30 Pedal from Boss is a Dual Expression control pedal perfect for guitarists with limited space on their pedalboard.
The pedals internal mechanism provides particularly smooth and precise parameter control, so important for an expression pedal. There are two expression outputs, allowing you to connect to two devices simultaneously.
Also on the unit you will find real time parameter control and a handy polarity switch.
Constructed of a die-cast aluminium chassis, rugged and ideal for the touring musician.
- Space-saving expression pedal with a rugged die-cast aluminum body
- Silky feel and smooth pivot for precise parameter control
- Isolated dual expression outputs for controlling two devices with one pedal
- Independent pedal range adjustment for each output
- Works with ¼-inch TRS expression inputs on stompbox pedals, multi-effects, keyboards, MIDI controllers, and more
- Polarity switch provides compatibility with most devices that support expression control
- Shares the same rugged, space-saving design of the FV-30H/L volume pedals and PW-3 wah
- Includes ¼-inch TRS (stereo) cable
This was a present - person who received it is very pleased with it
Awesome pedal will go great with my other pedals can’t beat Boss pedals
A solid pedal that sits firmly on my board. Its action is firm and smooth and the dual input with the ability to reverse expression on one channel really enhances mixing effects.
Very solidly made and a very nice graduated sweep.
really solid construction with two outputs - works like a dream.