Boss VE-2 Vocal Harmonist and Effects Processor
The Boss VE-2 combines all the sophisticated sounds of the Boss/Roland VE range that's gone before with simple operation, the VE-2 Vocal Harmonist gives you a complete effects solution for your voice, particularly if you regularly perform with guitar.
This portable, battery-powered stompbox has everything you need to create polished, studio-quality sounds live on the stage, from the concert to the street and all the way back to practice at home again. The VE-2 creates beautiful harmonised vocals that follow your singing, no magic required. With pitch that automatically tracks along to the chords played on a connected guitar, a key set by you, or a combination of the two. Using one of these modes it's easy to create harmonies in any key, in real time, perfectly. Even if you have no experience with music gear, computers or the dreaded music theory.
In addition to harmony, the VE-2 also provides a raft of essential effects to make your voice sound it's best. There's a high-quality reverb/delay and an enhancer with real-time pitch correction. Also included is a USB audio function so you can plug this thing straight into your computer and use it as a studio quality input strip to get great sounds straight to track!
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Real-time vocal harmonies and high-quality effects in an affordable, easy-to-operate pedal
- Auto Harmony function automatically detects chords played on a connected guitar and generates perfectly matching harmonies, even during mid-song key changes
- Solo singers can create harmonies by manually setting the song key with a dedicated panel knob
- Hybrid mode creates harmonies based on both guitar chord input and the manual key setting, perfect for songs where the guitar part transitions between rhythm and lead playing
- 24 harmony types to choose from (12 one- and two-voice harmonies plus variations that provide even fuller sounds)
- Friendly user interface that's simple to use, even for vocalists not familiar with using effects
- Easily dial up reverb and delay effects with a single knob
- Enhance function controls dynamics and applies subtle pitch correction as you sing
- Three memories for storing favourite settings
- Runs on four AA-size batteries or optional PSA-series AC adapter
- XLR mic input with phantom power (phantom power is available even when running on batteries)
- USB audio function for capturing processed vocal sounds into your computer