Yamaha P-45 Digital Piano with Case Bundle
Yamaha P45 Product Overview by GAK
The new P-45 electric piano boasts a Graded Hammer Standard keyboard. This means that when you play the P45, you get an authentic grand piano feel. The higher up the register, the lighter the keys feel and the lower down, the heavier the keys feel to press.
This Yamaha piano is great to play and beautifully designed including matte black keys. This piano is also lightweight and compact making it ideal for transporting to gigs or moving in and around your home.
This would be a fine choice for any level of pianist from beginner to professional player.Graded Hammer Standard keyboard for an authentic piano-playing experience.
This bundle includes; The P-45 digital piano + an X-Stand + a pair of Headphones + a Keyboard Bench + a gig bag + a Sustain Pedal and a Power Supply.
Yamaha Product Overview
The P-45 features a Graded Hammer Standard (GHS) keyboard. The feel of the keyboard gradually changes according to the register, so that it feels heavier when playing bass parts and lighter when playing treble parts, just like an acoustic piano. The keyboard has a responsive, natural feel together with matte finish black keys for a truly authentic piano playing experience.
The P-45 improves upon the traditional AWM synthesis system to deliver stunningly real piano sounds. AWM is a technology that uses digital recordings of original instruments and allows you to experience a realistic grand piano sound wherever you are.
Slim and stylish with a depth of less than 30 cm, the P-45 requires very little space and, at only 11.5 kg, it can be easily moved anywhere in your home or used for performance outside.
Many of the settings on the P-45 can be changed with a single button. Simply hold down the "GRAND PIANO/FUNCTION" button and press selected keys to change voices, play demo sources, configure the metronome, and so on.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400.
- Size/Weight: Dimensions: Width 1326mm Height 154mm Depth 295mm
- Weight: Weight 11.5kg
- Control Interface: Keyboard - Number of Keys: 88 Type - Graded hammer standard (GHS) keyboard Touch
- Sensitivity - Hard/medium/soft/fixed Panel -
- Language English Voices: Tone Generation -
- Piano Sound: AMW Stereo Sampling Polyphony -
- Number of Polyphony (Max.): 64 Preset - Number of Voices: 10
- Storage and Connectivity:
- -Connectivity - DC IN: DC IN 12 V
- -Standard Sustain Pedal - Yes (Half pedal available with optional FC3A)
- -Pedal Unit - No
- -MIDI - No AUX OUT - No
- -USB TO HOST - Yes
- 2 x 6W Amplifiers
- 2 x 12cm Speakers
Finance provided by PayPal Credit. Terms and conditions apply. Credit subject to status. UK residents only. GAK.CO.UK Ltd acts as a broker and offers finance from a restricted range of finance providers. PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.a.rl. et Cir, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
Please see our PayPal Credit FAQs page.
Before you apply, please make sure you:
- Are a UK resident aged 18 years or older
- Have a good credit history
- Have not recently been declared bankrupt
- Be employed and have an income greater than £7,500 per year