Charvel Desolation Skatecaster SK-1 ST (Trans Black)
Magnificent Desolation. The Charvel Desolation series introduces entirely new designs not previously seen in Charvel's 30-year history, offering more tonal and stylistic options for discerning players everywhere. Devastating tone, killer looks and high-performance playability separate the Desolation series from all others. It's a whole new series of Charvel guitars for a whole new world of players.
The Desolation Skatecaster SK-1 ST is a modernized take on the highly distinctive Charvel Surfcaster of the early 1990s, with a solid mahogany body and neck-through design. Features include a bound mahogany neck, compound radius (12"-16") rosewood fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and abalone "keystone" inlays, abalone body and headstock binding, EMG® 85 (neck) and 81 (bridge) active humbucking pickups with three-way toggle switching, single control knob (volume), Charvel bridge specially designed for compound-radius fingerboards, black nickel hardware, three-on-a-side locking Charvel tuners, and solid and trans finishes (flame maple veneer on trans finishes) with matching headstocks. Available in Flat Black, Flat Gray, Trans Black, Trans Red and Trans Blue Smear.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Model Name: Desolation™ Skatecaster SK-1 ST
- Series: Desolation™
- Body: Flame Maple Veneer
- Neck Shape: Through-Body Fast Neck with Tilt-Back Scarf Joint Head Stock
- Number of Frets: 24
- Fret Size: Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Abalone "Keystone"
- Fretboard Radius: 12" to 16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Oiled
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8 cm)
- Bridge Pickup: EMG® 81 Humbucking
- Neck Pickup: EMG® 85 Humbucking
- Hardware: Black Nickel
- Bridge: Charvel® Stop Tail
- String Nut: Plastic