MXR CSP027 Custom Shop Timmy Overdrive Pedal
The MXR Timmy Overdrive provides a huge, responsive range of gritty and textured tones that enhance the sound of your rig while preserving its fundamental character—and in an MXR mini housing, this pedal will free up some serious pedalboard space. It’s based on a design created by veteran pedal builder Paul Cochrane that’s widely celebrated among high level pros, from first-call session players to legendary rockstars.
• Designed with veteran Nashville pedal builder Paul Cochrane
• Provides a huge range of overdrive tones in an MXR mini housing
• Preserves the fundamental character of your guitar rig
• Choose from three different clipping styles to cover a multitude of situations
• Dial in a big, bold sound that’s always on, a super saturated sound for fat chords, and more
• Refine your sonic profile with ingeniously configured Bass and Treble controls
• A working guitar player’s dream come true
Tone heaven...best overdrive I've ever played through
Best and most useful OD I’ve ever owned. Brilliant tone shaping machine that pairs excellently with ts808 and/or sd1 ??
This MXR Timmy is as good as the original; in fact, it's a quieter circuit, but with the same clipping options and it makes a great alternative to the far more expensive Paul Cochrane model. It's nigh-on impossible to tell my MXR from my V2 Timmy.