MXR M169 Carbon Copy Analog Delay Pedal
The MXR Carbon Copy Analog Delay features a completely analog audio path for the ultimate in rich, warm delay'made possible only by old-school bucket brigade technology. This design boasts an amazing 600ms of delay time with optional modulation via a top-mounted switch and a simple, three-knob layout that controls Delay time, Mix (dry/wet blend), and Regen (delay repeats)'all in a pedal no bigger than a Phase 90. In addition, two internal trim pots offer user-adjustable width and rate control of the modulation for even more tonal options.
The Carbon Copy will take you from crisp "bathroom" slap echoes to epic, Gilmour-esque delays with a twist of a knob. True hardwire bypass, single 9-volt operation, and stage-ready blue LEDs round out the package. Available only from Dunlop Manufacturing, the world's leader in analog pedal technology.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Takes you from crisp "bathroom" slap echoes to epic, Gilmour-esque delays with a twist of a knob
- 100% analog bucket brigade technology
- Amazing 600ms of delay time
- True Bypass with LED
- Controls for Delay time, Mix (dry/wet blend), and Regen (delay repeats), optional modulation via a top-mounted switch
- Two internal trim pots offer user-adjustable width and rate control of the modulation
- Heavy duty, Phase 90-sized box
- High-quality jacks and switches
- Single 9-Volt battery operation, optional AC operation using 9-Volt DC Adapter
Finance provided by PayPal Credit. Terms and conditions apply. Credit subject to status. UK residents only. GAK.CO.UK Ltd acts as a broker and offers finance from a restricted range of finance providers. PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.a.rl. et Cir, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
Please see our PayPal Credit FAQs page.
Before you apply, please make sure you:
- Are a UK resident aged 18 years or older
- Have a good credit history
- Have not recently been declared bankrupt
- Be employed and have an income greater than £7,500 per year