Eastman E8D Traditional Dreadnought Acoustic
Eastman E8OM Traditional Orchestra Model Acoustic £1,059.00
Eastman E10OO Traditional Grand Concert Acoustic £1,149.00
Eastman E10OO Traditional Grand Concert Acoustic, Mahogany £1,149.00
Eastman E10OO Traditional Grand Concert Acoustic, Sunburst £1,149.00
Eastman E10D Traditional Dreadnought Acoustic £1,149.00
Eastman E10OM Traditional Orchestra Model Acoustic £1,149.00
Eastman E10OM Traditional Orchestra Model Acoustic, Sunburst £1,149.00
Eastman E10P Traditional Parlor Acoustic £1,149.00
Eastman E10P Traditional Parlor Acoustic, Sunbust £1,149.00
Eastman E10SS Traditional Sloped Shoulder Dreadnought Acoustic, Sunburst £1,149.00
Eastman E8D Product Overview
The E8D is a 16" dreadnought acoustic guitar featuring a solid Sitka spruce top and a solid Rosewood back and sides.
It also features a mahogany neck with an ebony fingerboard, a dual acting truss rod on the inside of the neck and there’s a hand carved, scalloped X-bracing on the inside of the body.
Eastman E8D Specifications:
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1-3/4"
- Fretwire: 20 Jescar-FW43080
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- Body Dimensions: 16" X 4-23/32"
- Bracings: Hand-carved Scalloped X
- Body Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Body Back/Sides: Solid Rosewood
- Bridge/Saddle: Ebony/Bone, 2-5/32" Spacing
- Rosette: Classic
- Cutaway: None
- Slope Shoulder: None
- Head Cap Veneer Material: Rosewood
- Truss Rod: Dual Acting
- Headstock Style: Traditional
- Binding: Body
- Binding Material: Herringbone
- Logo Material: Maple
- Inlay: Abalone
- Inlay Material: Snowflake
- Side Dot Color: White
- Hardware Color: Chrome
- Pickguard Material: Tortoise Shell (included in case)
- Tuners: Open-Gear Ping V93N 3+3
- Electronics: OEM Install Options: LR Baggs Anthem SL or the LR Baggs Anthem
- Strings: Cleartone Phosphor Bronze .012-.053
- Tuning: E A D G B e
- Case: Hardshell Case