Electro-Harmonix POG 2 Polyphonic Octave Generator Pedal
Electro-Harmonix POG 2 Polyphonic Octave Generator Pedal Product Overview by GAK
The original POG was released in 2005 and took the guitar world by storm. POG 2 does even more, with a new attack control to fade in lush, smooth swells. You can also tune in the new second sub-octave to achieve deeper sounds than ever before. The 2-pole resonant low-pass filter now includes two additional Q modes.
You can also now save your favourite settings and recall them with ease. POG 2 also sounds even better than the original with its enhanced algorithm providing a more focused, harmonic performance. Lastly, all of these outstanding features are packed into a road-ready, pedalboard-friendly chassis.
- True bypass
- Totally programmable 8-preset memory with instant recall
- 5 mixable polyphonic octave harmonics
- Attack delay slider controls the fade-in speed of the octaves
- Low Pass filter with selectable Q
- Dry signal can be routed through the Attack, LP, and Detune faders
- Flawless polyphonic glitch-free tracking
- Can be daisy chained with other pedals and power supplies
- 9DC-200 power supply included