Radial Pro48 Active Direct Box
The Radial Pro48 is a compact high-performance 48V phantom powered active direct box designed specifically for todays high output instruments.
The Pro48's innovative internal switching power supply significantly increases headroom producing less distortion while yielding a smooth, linear response that extends from 20Hz to well above 40kHz. This results in natural, uncolored signal that is as good or better than DI boxes costing several times more. The superior performance makes the Pro48 an ideal candidate for use with battery powered active basses and acoustic guitars that tend to overload other direct boxes.
The compact Pro48 is built road-ready with 14 gauge steel throughout. A unique book-endGäó design creates a protective zones around the switches and connectors while the internal I-beam construction assures outside stress will not torque the PC board and deteriorate solder connections. A full bottom no-slip pads adds mechanical isolation and electrical insulation to further extend the Pro48's lifespan.
Exceptional sonic performance, great natural tone and an affordable price tag! The Radial Pro48 truly represents a breakthrough in value.
- High performance active direct box
- Increased dynamic range and headroom
- 48V phantom powered with switching supply
- Ideal for acoustic guitar and bass
- Using the Pro48 with acoustic guitar
- -The Pro48 is the perfect interface for acoustic guitar on stage. The high internal rail voltage is able to handle the dynamics of today's active instruments without choking and deliver the smooth, natural sound of the instrument.
- Using the Pro48 with bass
- -Whether you use an active or passive bass, the Pro48's exceptional signal handling is able to capture the sound of the instrument without distortion or adding artifact. And with proper loading, your bass will sound round and smooth when you record or play live.
- Using the Pro48 with acoustic instruments
- -With more headroom and less distortion the Radial Pro48 is a great all-round active direct box for instruments of all types. This makes it particularly effective with instruments that can sound 'peaky' or 'edgy' when amplified.
No upgrades available
Just what I needed