Elektron Model: Samples 6-Track Groovebox
Elektron Model:Samples Six Track Groovebox
The device includes 300 preset sounds supplied by Splice including kicks, snares, hi-hats and “exotic, never-before-heard ones”. The samples can be tweaked with controls including pitch, decay, resonance. LFO and cutoff, and users can upload their own sounds via USB.
The device also has a built-in sequencer with Elektron’s parameter lock feature, chromatic mode for writing basslines and melodies, and a new chance parameter for randomisation.
Rhythm is a Breeze Meet the six track groovebox that offers massive sound in a compact size. You get pretty much all of the Elektron superpowers in a sleek, lightweight, and accessible package. Loads of useful presets and loads of space for your own sounds. The controls are right there at your fingertips. A truly plug-and-play bundle of joy!
Six track sample based groovebox Packed with great sounds The sound engine uses high-quality digital samples. There are 300 preset sounds supplied by Splice, ranging from the familiar kicks, snares, and hi-hats to exotic, never-before-heard ones. With a few tweaks, you can easily personalise any sample until it sounds just the way you want it. Transfer your own samples into it, or use any of the expertly crafted custom sound packs.
Dedicated knobs As an Elektron first, this machine offers a complete set of tactile controls, with one function per knob. They’re all right there on the front panel; just grab a knob and twist it. Unleash your music spontaneously using the six tough, velocity-sensitive pads. Record your every move live, or punch in your creation one step at a time using the superb Elektron sequencer.
Ready to go At under one kilogram, you’re getting the benefits of a light and convenient machine that will surprise you with its snarling sonic power.
- Control All lets you twist your sounds to oblivion. Then use Reload to take you back to where you started
- Use Parameter Locks to automate parameters. Each step can have a totally different sound
- Load six samples at once – just like a kit. Great when you have made a Pattern with Parameter Locks, LFOs etc… Load six new samples to instantly experiment and come up with unique and unexpected results
- Write basslines and melodies using Chromatic Mode
- New Chance parameter. Chance determines the possibility whether the sequencer steps on a track are triggered or not. Combining Chance with the Control All functionality can lead to many interesting results and happy accidents
- Record sequences with or without quantization. Steps can be micro-timed with individual Swing control per track
- Individual Step Length per track
- Individual Tempo Multiplier per track
- Class compliant USB audio 2.0
- 6 Audio tracks (all of which may be used as MIDI tracks as well)
- 6 × Velocity sensitive pads
- 96 Projects
- 96 Patterns per Project
- 1 × Sample playback engine per track
- 1 × Resonant multimode filter per track
- 1 × Assignable LFO per track
- Delay and reverb send FX
- Elektron sequencer up to 64 steps with unique length and scale settings per track
- Real-time or grid recording of notes and parameters
- 64 MB sample memory
- 1 GB storage
- Class compliant USB audio 2.0
- 1 × 1/4″ Headphones output
- 2 × 1/4″ Balanced main outputs
- 1 × Hi-speed (micro) USB 2.0 port
- 1 × 3.5 mm standard audio minijack (TRS) for MIDI In
- 1 × 3.5 mm standard audio minijack (TRS) for MIDI Out/Thru
- 2 × slots for attaching Powerhandle BP-1 (battery pack to be released at a later date)
- Power Supply PSU-4
- Micro USB Cable USB-2
- MIDI adapter (5-pin DIN to 3.5mm TRS minijack)
No upgrades available