Epiphone EJ-200SCE Coupe, Wine Red
Epiphone EJ-200 Coupe, Wine Red Overview.
The EJ-200 Coupe reimagines the historic J-200 Jumbo as a smaller ‘coupe’-sized acoustic/electric made easy for traveling. Featuring a Solid Spruce top, Grover® Mini-Rotomatic™ machine heads, and a Shadow™ Performer Tuner HD preamp and NanoFlex HD™ under-saddle pickup system that reproduces your instrument’s true acoustic tone when plugged into an acoustic amp or PA system.
- Top Material: Solid Spruce
- Body Material: Select Ovangkol
- Neck Material: Hard Maple with Walnut Center Stringer
- Neck Shape: Rounded SlimTaper™ C-shape
- Neck Joint: Glued-In, Dovetail
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Frets: 20 medium
- Fingerboard Material: Pau Ferro
- Fingerboard Inlay: Dot inlays with a Crown on 12th fret
- Truss Rod Cover 2-ply; (B/W); With "EJ-200 Coupe" in Silkprint
- Truss Rod: 2-way; Adjustable
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.69"
- Hardware: Nickel
- Machine Heads: Grover® Mini Rotomatic™; 18:1 ratio
- Electronics: Shadow® Performer Tuner HD™
- Pickup: Shadow™ NanoFlex HD™ (under saddle)
- Controls: Master Volume, Treble EQ, Bass EQ, Phase, Chromatic Tuner with ‘Auto-Mute’, Low Battery Indicator
- Power: 2-AAA Batteries
- Output Jack: Endpin
- Bridge: Pau Ferro
- Saddle: Compensated, Bone
- Binding Top: White, B/W/B/W/B
- Back:1-layer; White
- Pickguard: Imitation Tortoise
- String: D'Addario Phospher (12-53)
My husband is very very happy with his new guitar
Stunning piece to look at and play