Epiphone Flying V Prophecy, Yellow Tiger Aged Gloss
The Epiphone Flying V Prophecy is the latest version of this classic guitar, with one of the main features being a pair of custom voiced Fishman Fluence pickups which have a shimmering hum-free slightly overwound single-coil sound, a hot modern humbucker, and a warm “Patent Applied For” vintage humbucker, all giving three very distinct tones.
There’s also a 24 fret ebony fingerboard with jumbo frets, and custom block and triangle inlays made from mother of pearl and abalone to compliment the body colour. The neck is an asymmetrical SlimTaper neck with a contoured heel to reach the upper frets easier, a black Graph Tech NuBone nut to give more tuning stability, tone, volume, and harmonics, brushed nickel plating, custom binding, and Epiphone’s LockTone Tune-O-Matic bridge and tailpiece give added sustain.
The Epiphone Flying V Prophecy is available in Yellow Tiger Aged Gloss with AAA figured maple top, and Black Aged Gloss in a plain top. Case sold separately.
The newly reimagined Epiphone Prophecy collection features iconic Inspired by Gibson body shapes with a modern twist for players seeking to break tradition and set new standards in speed, sound, and technique. Front-and-center is a pair of custom voiced Fishman Fluence pickups that deliver three distinct tones - a warm "Patent Applied For" vintage humbucker, hot modern humbucker, and a shimmering hum-free, slightly overwound single-coil sound, all accessed by push/pull Volume and Tone pots. The Flying V Prophecy also includes Grover locking Rotomatic tuners, Epiphone's LockTone Tune-O-Matic bridge and tailpiece for added sustain, a Graph Tech NuBone nut that boosts harmonic content and increases tuning stability, custom binding, ebony fretboard, jumbo frets, and an asymmetrical SlimTaper neck for comfort and speed. Available in a AAA figured maple top in Yellow Tiger Aged Gloss or plain top in Black Aged Gloss. Case sold separately.
- NECK NECK
- Material Mahogany
- Profile Asymmetrical SlimTaper
- Scale Length 24.724"
- Fingerboard Material Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius 12.01"
- Number Of Frets 24
- Frets Jumbo
- Nut Material Graph Tech NuBone XL Black
- Nut Width 1.693"
- End of Board Width 2.258"
- Inlays Custom Block and Triangle Mother of Pearl/Abalone
- Joint Set Neck
- BODY BODY
- Body Shape 1958 Flying V
- Body Material Mahogany
- Top AAA Flame Maple veneer
- Binding Multi-ply
- HARDWARE HARDWARE
- Finish Brushed Nickel
- Tuner Plating Brushed Nickel
- Bridge Epiphone LockTone Tune-O-Matic
- Tailpiece Epiphone LockTone Stop Bar
- Tuning Machines Grover locking Rotomatic
- TrussRod Dual Action
- Truss Rod Cover 2-ply Bell
- Control Knobs Knurled Metal : Brushed Nickel
- Switch Tip Black Cap
- Switchwasher None
- Jack Plate Cover Brushed Nickel Square
- Plastic Parts Black; PVC
- Control Covers Black; PVC, back plate with battery compartment
- Strap Buttons 2 - bottom and heel
- Mounting Rings Black; PVC
- ELECTRONICS ELECTRONICS
- Neck Pickup Fishman Fluence Epiphone Prophecy Neck
- Bridge Pickup Fishman Fluence Epiphone Prophecy Bridge
- Controls Master Volume, Master Tone - push/pull pots for pickup voice selection
- Pickup Selector 3-way Epiphone toggle
- Output Jack Epiphone Heavy Duty 1/4"
- MISCELLANEOUS MISCELLANEOUS
- Strings .010, .013, .017, .026, .036, .046
- Case Optional