Epiphone Les Paul Prophecy, Olive Tiger Aged Gloss
The Epiphone Les Paul Prophecy combines the iconic Gibson body shape with modern features, the star of these updates is a pair of custom voiced state-of-the-art Fishman Fluence pickups. They deliver three different tones - a warm “Patent Applied For” vintage humbucker, a hot modern active humbucker sound, a hum-free, slightly overwound single-coil sound.
Other features include an asymmetrical SlimTaper neck to improve comfort and playability, a 24 fret ebony fingerboard with jumbo frets with block and triangle abalone inlays, a black Graph Tech NuBone nut which increases tuning stability as well as allowing more tone, volume, and harmonics, Grover locking Rotomatic tuners, added sustain with Epiphone’s LockTone Tune-O-Matic bridge and tailpiece, custom binding, brushed nickel plating, and ultra-modern weight relief.
The Epiphone Les Paul prophecy is available in Red Tiger Aged Gloss, Olive Tiger Aged Gloss, and Black Aged Gloss with AAA figured maple top.
The newly reimagined Epiphone Prophecy collection features iconic Inspired by Gibson body shapes with a modern twist for players seeking to break tradition and set new standards in speed, sound, and technique. Front-and-center is a pair of custom voiced Fishman Fluence pickups that deliver three distinct tones - a warm "Patent Applied For" vintage humbucker, a hot modern active humbucker sound, and a shimmering, hum-free, slightly overwound single-coil sound, all accessed by push/pull volume and tone pots. The Les Paul Prophecy also includes Grover locking Rotomatic tuners, Epiphone's LockTone Tune-O-Matic bridge and tailpiece for added sustain, a Graph Tech NuBone nut that boosts harmonic content and increases tuning stability, custom binding, ebony fretboard, jumbo frets, ultra-modern weight relief, and an asymmetrical SlimTaper™ neck for comfort and speed. Available in a AAA figured maple top in Red Tiger Aged Gloss and Olive Tiger Aged Gloss, or plain top in Black Aged Gloss. Case sold separately.
- NECK NECK
- Material Mahogany
- Profile Asymmetrical SlimTaper with contoured heel
- Scale Length 24.724"
- Fingerboard Material Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius 12.01"
- Number Of Frets 24
- Frets Jumbo
- Nut Material Graph Tech NuBone XL Black
- Nut Width 1.693"
- End of Board Width 2.258"
- Inlays Block and Triangle; Abalone compliments body color
- Joint Glued-In, Set Neck
- BODY BODY
- Body Shape Les Paul
- Body Material Mahogany
- Top Carved Hard Maple cap with AAA Flame Maple veneer
- Weight Relief Ultra Modern Weight Relief
- HARDWARE HARDWARE
- Finish Brushed Nickel
- Tuner Plating Brushed Nickel
- Bridge Epiphone LockTone Tune-O-Matic
- Saddle Material Brushed Nickel
- Tailpiece Epiphone LockTone Stop Bar
- Tuning Machines Grover Locking Rotomatic
- Pickguard None
- TrussRod Dual Action
- Truss Rod Cover 2-Ply, 3-Hole Bell
- Control Knobs Knurled Metal : Brushed Nickel
- Switch Tip Black Cap
- Switchwasher None
- Jack Plate Cover Brushed Nickel
- Plastic Parts Black; PVC
- Control Covers Black; PVC, back plate with battery compartment
- Strap Buttons 2, Brushed Nickel (Bottom and Heel)
- Mounting Rings Black; PVC
- Pickup Covers Brushed Nickel
- ELECTRONICS ELECTRONICS
- Neck Pickup Fishman Fluence Epiphone Prophecy Neck
- Bridge Pickup Fishman Fluence Epiphone Prophecy Bridge
- Controls 2 Volume (push/pull coil splits); 2 Tone (push/pull Vintage/Modern pickup)
- Pickup Selector 3-way toggle switch, Epiphone all-metal
- Output Jack Epiphone Heavy Duty 1/4"
- MISCELLANEOUS MISCELLANEOUS
- Strings .010, .013, .017, .026, .036, .046
- Case Optional
No upgrades available