Epiphone J-45 Studio, Natural (AJ-220S)
The J-45 Studio has a unique bell-like shape, a larger lower bout, and a small round upper bout which gives this new addition to our Advanced Jumbo family of guitars a unique voice. The J-45 Studio is made with Epiphone’s century’s worth of experience in crafting world-class guitars that are meant to be played. Epiphone stands behind every guitar they make with a Limited Lifetime Warranty and Gibson Brands Customer Service.
- Material Mahogany
- Profile SlimTaper
- Scale Length 25.5"
- Fingerboard Radius 12.01"
- Number Of Frets 20
- Frets Medium Jumbo
- Nut Width 1.69"
- Inlays Pearloid Dot
- Joint Glued In, Dovetail Joint
- Body Shape J-45
- Body Material Select Mahogany
- Top Solid Sitka Spruce
- Back Select Mahogany
- Side Select Mahogany
- Binding Body Top, White
- Finish Nickel
- Tuner Plating Nickel
- Bridge Mahogany
- Saddle Material Plastic
- Tuning Machines Premium Tuners
- Pickguard Black with metal "E"
- TrussRod Adjustable
- Truss Rod Cover "Bell Shaped"; 2-layer (Black/White); AJ
- Strap Buttons 2 - bottom and side of heel
- Strings .012, .016, .024, .032 .042, .053
- Case Optional Acoustic AJ/Dreadnought Hard Case 940-EDREAD; Dread/AJ Acoustic EpiLite Case 940-EDREADHG