Evans EQ3 Resonant Black Bass Drum Head 18in, BD18RB
The EQ3 Resonant Black Drum Head is a must when you're micing your kick!
7mil-thick head has a 5" offset mic hole plus an internal overtone control ring. The offset hole makes it easy to get the exact mic sound you want, while the overtone ring gives you a controlled, short decay ideal for live or studio performances.
Evans EQ3 series features 7 mil of single-ply film and is a popular choice for both players and engineers. With an internal overtone control ring, the EQ3 delivers a warm and punchy sound with a controlled, short decay that's ideal for both live and studio application. The 5" offset mic port features a plastic sleeve, focuses pitch and enhances the attach while providing protection for the port.
Order your EQ3 Resonant Black Drumhead today and control your mic sound!
- Black resonant drum head made using a single ply of 7mil film
- A fixed, internal overtone control ring is made to be microphone friendly, from the studio to arena
- The 5" offset mic port features a plastic sleeve focuses pitch and enhances the attach while providing protection for the port
- Available in a frosted, onyx, smooth white and coated white version
- All Evans drum heads are designed, engineered and manufactured in the USA