Evans EQ3 Resonant Black Bass Drum Head (18in) - BD18RB
The EQ3 Resonant Black Drum Head is a must when you're micing your kick!
7mil-thick head has a 5" offset mic hole plus an internal overtone control ring. The offset hole makes it easy to get the exact mic sound you want, while the overtone ring gives you a controlled, short decay ideal for live or studio performances.
Evans EQ3 series features 7 mil of single-ply film and is a popular choice for both players and engineers. With an internal overtone control ring, the EQ3 delivers a warm and punchy sound with a controlled, short decay that's ideal for both live and studio application. The 5" offset mic port features a plastic sleeve, focuses pitch and enhances the attach while providing protection for the port.
Order your EQ3 Resonant Black Drumhead today and control your mic sound!
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Black resonant drum head made using a single ply of 7mil film
- A fixed, internal overtone control ring is made to be microphone friendly, from the studio to arena
- The 5" offset mic port features a plastic sleeve focuses pitch and enhances the attach while providing protection for the port
- Available in a frosted, onyx, smooth white and coated white version
- All Evans drum heads are designed, engineered and manufactured in the USA