EVH 5150 III 15W LBXII Valve Lunchbox Twin Channel Head
EVH 5150III 15W LBXII Overview by GAK:
The awesome LBX gets a makeover! There's a few new awesome tweaks for the LBXII over the original. Firstly the versatility has been upped a notch- now the LBXII features the famous Green & Blue channels from its bigger 5150III bretheren. The Green covers the bases from sparkling clean to bluesy breaking-up tones whilst the Blue Crunch channels offers varying levels of compressed and punchy overdrive. There are completely independent Gain and Volume controls for each channel meaning there's no compromise getting the balance right when switching between Green and Blue (footswitch included).
Other features include a full/quarter power switch which drops the output from the top-notch JJ EL84 valves from 15W to 3.5W, perfect for home practise. There's a series effects loop too as well as an impedance selector for matching with a whole range of cabs. The EVH 5150III 15W LBXII is destined to be a legend in its own lunchbox!
- Series: EVH® 5150III
- Amplifier Type: Tube/Valve
- Inputs: One - 1/4”
- Channels: Two - (Green) Clean / (Blue) Crunch
- Controls: Dual Concentric Gain, Low, Mid, High, Dual Concentric Volume, Presence, and Resonance.
- Speaker Jack: One 1/4” Mono
- Wattage: 15 Watts
- Preamp Tubes: 4 - JJ ECC83S
- Power Tubes: 2 - JJ EL84 (Matched Duet)
- Cabinet Material: Aluminum/Steel Chassis
- Handle: Molded Plastic Strap with Black Powder Coated Caps
- Knobs: Chicken-Head Style Pointer
- Control Panel: Black
- Pilot Light Jewel: Red LED Jewel
- Included Accessories: 1-Button Footswitch
A beast at 4w,a deadly beast at 15w.Best sounding 5150 yet,and in a pretty little box.