Fender Deluxe Nashville Telecaster (2 Colour Sunburst, Maple)
Fender Deluxe Nashville Tele Product Overview By GAK
With the Deluxe Nashville Tele, Fender has brought together two of their most popular guitars. They've used the design of the Telecaster and utilised some of the pickup configs from the Stratocaster.
There are two noise-free, Vintage Noiseless Tele pickups on the neck and middle positions and a Vintage Noiseless Strat pickup also in the middle. Together they combine to provide a very rich, crisp tone. The guitar also contains five-way Strat pickup switching, allowing you to truly shape the tone of your guitar.
Other key features include a contoured neck heel and 4-bolt asymmetrical neck plate and a 12" radius fingerboard.
The guitar comes in a beautiful 2 colour Sunburst finish.
Fender Product Overview
Straight from the studios of Music Row in the home of country music—Nashville, TN—comes the Deluxe Nashville Tele, a tonally versatile performer with a unique (for a Tele) three-pickup design. A distinctive entry into the Fender family, this Tele growls, snaps and screams with
Two noise-free, highly articulate Vintage NoiselessTM Tele pickups inhabit the neck and middle positions, flanking the Vintage Noiseless Strat pickup in the middle to create an unbeatable trio. These pickups crank out rich, articulate tone, with the balanced string response,
A contoured neck heel and 4-bolt asymmetrical neck plate make it easy to comfortably reach the upper registers of the neck. The flatter 12"-radius fingerboard makes it easy to play fast leads and perform deep bends without fretting out. Locking short-post tuning machines provide increased break angle at the nut for buzz-free playing and enhanced tuning stability, along with quicker string changes. Classic aesthetic touches include nickel/chrome hardware and a three-ply B/W/B or mint green pickguard, along with
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400.
- Series: Deluxe
- Body: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Neck: Maple, Modern “C”
- Neck Finish: Satin Polyurethane
- Fingerboard: Rosewood or Maple, 12” (305 mm) Radius
- Frets: 22, Narrow Tall
- Position Inlays: Black Pearloid Dots on Maple, White Pearloid Dots on Rosewood
- Nut (Material/Width): Synthetic Bone, 1.650” (42 mm)
- Tuning Machines: Deluxe Cast/Sealed Locking with Vintage Style Button
- Scale Length: 25.5” (648 mm)
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Standard Strings-Through-Body Tele with Block Saddles
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Mint Green or 3-Ply Black/White/Black
- Pickups: Vintage Noiseless™ Single-Coil Telecaster (Bridge), Vintage Noiseless™ Single-Coil Strat (Middle), Vintage Noiseless™ Single-Coil Telecaster (Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade:
- -Position 1. Bridge Pickup
- -Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup
- -Position 3. Middle Pickup
- -Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup
- -Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome