Fender Deluxe Telecaster Thinline 3 Colour Sunburst
Fender Deluxe Telecaster Thinline Product Overview by GAK
The Deluxe Tecaster Thinline from Fender is a beautifully crafted guitar with classic Fender tone.
It features two vintage noiseless Tele pickups known for the rich, warm and detailed tone. You'll also find four-way switching which helps to add an extra dimension to Fenders traditional Telecaster pickups.
Other key features include six-saddle sting-through-body bridge with block saddles, a contoured neck heel and 4-bolt asymmetrical neck plate and a 12"-radius fingerboard.
The guitar comes in a beautiful 3 colour sunburst finish.
Fender Product Overview
Light in weight, but not sound, the Deluxe Telecaster Thinline is crafted with timelessly elegant style and authentic Fender tone. Crisp and articulate, with a versatile voice that cuts through a busy mix, this stage-tested design is the ideal combination of modern features and traditional aesthetics. With a little bit of extra ‘magic’ up its sleeve, this instrument is as flexible as it is distinctly stylish.
Two noise-free, highly articulate Vintage Noiseless Tele pickups produce rich, detailed tone, with the balanced string response, definition and twang you’ve come to expect from a Tele. The semi-hollow construction imparts seductively warm overtones to the traditional Tele sound, creating a slightly throatier voice. Four-way switching adds an exciting dimension to the traditional Tele pickup combinations—position four combines the bridge and neck pickups in series for hotter output and punchier midrange. Enjoy increased sustain and slightly thicker tone that complements the famous Tele twang, thanks to the modern six-saddle sting-through-body bridge with block saddles. A contoured neck heel and 4-bolt asymmetrical neck plate make it easy to comfortably reach the upper registers of the neck. The flatter 12"-radius fingerboard makes it easy to play fast leads and perform deep bends without fretting out. Locking short-post tuning machines with vintage-style buttons provide increased break angle at the nut for buzz-free playing and enhanced tuning stability, along with quicker string changes.
Classic aesthetic touches include nickel/chrome hardware and a four-ply aged white pearloid pickguard, along with knurled flat-top control knobs and a black switch tip. For players who want classic Fender semi-hollowbody tone with a bit of edge, the Deluxe Telecaster Thinline is ready to step up with its modern features and authentic style.
- Series: Deluxe
- Body: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Neck: Maple, Modern “C”
- Neck Finish: Satin Polyurethane
- Fingerboard: Pau Ferro or Maple, 12” (305 mm) Radius
- Frets: 22, Narrow Tall
- Position Inlays: Black Pearloid Dots on Maple, White Pearloid Dots on Rosewood
- Nut (Material/Width): Synthetic Bone, 1.650” (42 mm)
- Tuning Machines: Deluxe Cast/Sealed Locking with Vintage Style Button
- Scale Length: 25.5” (648 mm)
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Standard Strings-Through-Body Tele with Block Saddles
- Pickguard: 4-Ply Aged White Pearloid
- Pickups: Vintage Noiseless™ Single-Coil Telecaster (Bridge/Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 4-Position Blade:
- -Position 1. Bridge Pickup
- -Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups (In Parallel)
- -Position 3. Neck Pickup
- -Position 4. Neck and Bridge Pickups (In Series)
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Case: Deluxe Gig Bag