Fender '57 Custom Pro-Amp 26W 1x15 Combo
Fender 57 Custom Pro Overview by GAK:
A reimagining of the never-before-reissued tweed Pro Amp, the hand-wired ’57 Custom Pro-Amp replicates classic Fender tone with style. This sonically flexible amplifier is built around a vintage all-tube circuit with rich, sparkling clarity and creamy overdrive when turned up. Not only are its harmonically rich clean tones perfect for recreating classic guitar styles, it’s the ideal tonal canvas to create new sounds with today’s pedalboards.
There’s nothing quite like the pure, powerful sound of a Fender tube amplifier. The tonal richness and touch-sensitive dynamics of real tubes have given Fender amps an unmistakable voice for more than 60 years—defining the sound of musical recordings and performances you’ve heard your whole life. This special-design speaker uses vintage-era construction for versatile, highly dynamic tone spanning every sonic shade from clean to mean.
This amp features custom-made yellow coupling capacitors chosen specifically for their authentic vintage Fender tone. In vintage tone circuits they generate extra harmonic content and airiness. For a timeless air of vintage-style authenticity straight from the original 1950s golden age of Fender amps, this amplifier is smartly clad in a classic tweed covering that never goes out of style. In addition to the handsome covering, this amp features the silvery style of a mirrored chrome control panel. In a nod to our past, the logo badge is a reproduction of the classic badge and font used on our classic late-‘50s tweed amps.
- -26-watt hand-wired all-tube guitar combo amplifier
- -Single 15” 8-ohm Eminence Special Design speaker
- -Original 5E5A circuit with Fender Pure Vintage yellow capacitors and Schumacher transformers
- -Single 12AY7 and two 12AX7 preamp tubes, two 6L6 power amp tubes and single 5AR4 rectifier tube
- -Classic aesthetic appointments include tweed covering, chickenhead control knobs and top-mounted control panel
- -Includes a protective cover