Fender Bassman 410 NEO Cabinet
Fender's Bassman 410 Neo cabinet delivers the full, tight and punchy bass sound you'd expect from a 4x10" enclosure, and does it with sparkling vintage Fender looks and a remarkably lightweight design.
Features include four 10" Eminence® U.S.A. neodymium-magnet speakers, compression driver horn with attenuator, lightweight plywood enclosure with classic late-'60s/early-'70s Fender "blackface" styling and Speakon connectors, removable casters and spring-loaded heavy-duty handles for easier transport. Rated at 1,000 watts program (500 watts continuous) at 8 ohms.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Model Name: Bassman® 410 Neo
- Series: Bassman® PRO
- Inputs: Two 1/4" and One Speakon
- Power Handling: 1000 watts (Program), 500 watts (Continuous) Handling Capability
- Horn Tweeter: Compression Driver Horn Tweeter with 8 oz. Magnet
- Controls: High Frequency Horn Attenuation
- Hardware Finish: Nickel Plated Steel Corners
- Cabinet Material: Lightweight Plywood
- Handle: Side-Mounted Steel Flip Handles
- Frequency Response: 40 Hz - 15 kHz
- Amplifier Depth: 16.25" (41.3 cm)
- Amplifier Width: 26" (66 cm)
- Amplifier Height: 24.5" (62.2 cm)
- Amplifier Weight: Under 55 lbs.
- Speaker: (4) Fender® Special Design Eminence® Neodymium 10" speakers and a compression driver horn
- Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Casters: Removable 2" Diameter Swivel Casters
- Knobs: Black Plastic