Fender Bassman 610 NEO Cabinet
Fender's Bassman 610 Neo cabinet delivers the enormous full bass sound you'd expect from a 6x10" enclosure designed for bigger shows and larger stages, and does it with sparkling vintage Fender looks and a remarkably lightweight design.
Features include six 10" Eminence® U.S.A. neodymium-magnet speakers, compression driver horn with attenuator, lightweight plywood enclosure with classic late-'60s/early-'70s Fender "blackface" styling and Speakon connectors, fixed casters for hand-truck operation and built-in heavy-duty handles for easier transport, and rear glide rails for smoother loading. Rated at 1,600 watts program (800 watts continuous) at 4 ohms.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Model Name: Bassman® 610 Neo
- Series: Bassman® PRO
- Inputs: Two 1/4" and One Speakon
- Power Handling: 1600 Watts (Program), 800 Watts (Continous) Handling Capability
- Horn Tweeter: Compression Driver Horn Tweeter with 8 oz. Magnet
- Controls: High Frequency Horn Attenuation
- Hardware Finish: Nickel Plated Steel Corners
- Cabinet Material: Lightweight Plywood
- Handle: Top, Rear-Mounted Steel Bar Handles and Bottom Mounted Steel Flip Handles
- Frequency Response: 40 Hz - 15 kHz
- Amplifier Depth: 16.25" (41.3 cm)
- Amplifier Width: 26" (66 cm)
- Amplifier Height: 36.625" (93 cm)
- Amplifier Weight: Under 90 lbs.
- Speaker: (6) Fender® Special Design Eminence® Neodymium 10" speakers and a compression driver horn
- Impedance: 4 Ohms
- Casters: Bottom, Rear-Mounted Wheels
- Knobs: Black Plastic