Fender Rumble Stage 800 Bass Combo
Fender Rumble Stage 800 Combo Overview by GAK
Shape your Bass Tone with your iPhone.
The newest evolution of ever-popular Rumble bass amps builds on the phenomenal success of Mustang GT, the world’s first Wifi-equipped guitar amp. Rumble Stage 800 and Rumble Studio 40 harness the potent processing power of Mustang GT to deliver a treasure trove of features and tone shaping bassists at all levels will love.
These new Rumble marvels give bassists mastery over every kind of tone they want, from smooth warmth to guttural punch to snarling overdrive and more. Dozens of amp and cabinet models recreate the sounds of prized historic favorites, from Fender’s original “TV-front” Bassman amp of the 1950s through the stadium- shaking monster rigs of the ’70s and ’80s to the best in modern-day bass amps. Studio-quality delay and reverb effects abound, along with extensive compression and EQ flavors, and distinctive bass-specific favorites such as octave effects with remarkable tracking, an envelope lter that truly brings the funk, the synth-emulating Octobot and more.
Rumble Stage 800 is a super-powerful yet lightweight amp that rocks the arena and ts in the car. Its stage-worthy design packs all the new Rumble bass magic into a compact combo with two 10” speakers, compression tweeter with on-off switch, extension speaker capability, WiFi connectivity for software updates and cloud access to more tones, USB output for recording, Bluetooth audio streaming for playing along with tracks, Fender Tone app compatibility, and more.
- Amplifier Type: Class-D
- Controls: Gain, Bright On/Off, Contour On/Off, Vintage On/Off, Drive, Overdrive On/Off, Level, Bass, Low-Mid, High-Mid, Treble, Master Volume
- Wattage: 500 Watts @ 4 ohms (with External Speaker), 350 Watts @ 8 ohms (Internal)
- Effects Loop: 1/4" - (Send/Return)
- Inputs: One - 1/4"
- Auxiliary Input: 1/8" Stereo
- Headphone Jack: 1/8" Stereo
- Line Out: One - (XLR with Ground Lift)
- Channels: One - (with Selectable Bright Switch, Contour, Vintage Switch and Overdrive)
- Horn Tweeter: One - Compression Tweeter with On/Off Switch
- Cabinet Material: Lightweight Plywood
- Pilot Light Jewel: Red LED
- Handle: Moulded Plastic Strap with Nickel-Plated Caps
- Front Panel: Painted Metal
- Grill Cover: Black Textured Vinyl Covering with Silver Grille Cloth
- Amplifier Depth: 14" (35.56 cm)
- Amplifier Width: 19" (485 mm)
- Amplifier Height: 23" (58.42 cm)
- Amplifier Weight: 36.5 lbs. (16.56 kg)
- Speaker: Two - 10" Eminence®-Designed Ceramic Magnet
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Knobs: Ivory Soft Touch Radio Knobs
- Unique Features:
- -Classic Fender® styling
- -Eminence® speakers
- -Soft-touch radio knobs
- -Foot-switchable overdrive circuit and 3-button voicing palette
- -Removable front grille
- -Extremely lightweight
- -Ported cabinet design
No upgrades available
Fantastic combo! Almost unlimited tonal options, and effects, delivered with more than enough power! And all for less than 20kg!