Genelec M030AM Active Studio Monitor
Active two-way studio monitors
The Genelec M Series products include several new, innovative technologies to bring you the finest audio quality.
Natural Composite EnclosureGäó
Our pioneering Natural Composite Enclosure (NCE) is made from a fully recyclable fibre composite material. Half of this is wood, which has the right acoustical properties to reduce vibrations and deliver exceptional sound quality. Plus the enclosure is manufactured using injection moulding. This allows us to optimise the shape and structural rigidity for high-quality acoustical performance. And we can also maximise the internal volume, something that's vital for achieving high output at low frequencies.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Intelligent Signal Sensing
- Our Intelligent Signal Sensing (ISS) feature reduces power consumption to less than 0.5 watts by automatically switching the active monitor to standby when no audio signal has been detected for some time.
- When it receives an audio signal again, the loudspeaker turns back on.
- ISS is fully compliant with the latest EU requirements and the ErP 2013 Directive for electronic
- Low turbulence reflex port - Uncompressed bass through the new patent pending low turbulence reflex port design, Laminar Integrated Port - LIP ™
- Class D Amplifier - The need to improve energy efficiency has led to the development of switch-mode operated amplifiers in many areas. Gradually this technology has matured also for demanding audio power amplifiers and at Genelec we have chosen to design our own Class D amplifier technology. The M series utilizes these high efficiency, low distortion amplifiers in both channels.
- Designed and built to be truthful to the source and to ensure enduring listening performance
- Finnish manufacturer of active monitors since 1978
- Designed by Harri Koskinen
- The Natural Composite Enclosure (NCE™), environmentally friendly Finnish wood composite enclosure combines controlled directivity with minimal diffraction
- Signal sensing power management for energy saving with less than 0.5 watts of power consumption in Standby mode
- Low distortion, high output from power-efficient Class D bi-amplification by Genelec
- Low product lifecycle carbon footprint
- Individually tested and calibrated according to Genelec's stringent standards
- Room response controls for easy adjustment to your environment
- 103 dB
- Treble 30 W Class D
- Bass 50 W Class D
- 58 Hz - 20 kHz (- 3 dB)
- H x W x D 273 x 190 x 190 mm
- H x W x D 10 Â¾" x 7 Â½" x 7 Â½"
- 3.0 kHz
- Combo XLR ¼" plug RCA
- 5" woofer Â¾" tweeter
- 4,6 kg / 8.8 lbs