Gretsch G2655T Streamliner Center Block Jr. Double-Cut with Bigsby, Laurel Fingerboard, Brownstone Maple
The exhilarating G2655T Streamliner Center Block Jr. Double-Cut with Bigsby is designed for three simple things: high gain-friendly performance, slick, easy playability and spectacular style. A sleek music machine, the G2655T cranks out the hits with updated features while staying true to That Great Gretsch Sound! that's been a vital component of rock 'n' roll since its inception.
The secret to the Streamliner's sound is twofold - the BroadTron BT-2S humbucking pickup and the spruce center block. Designed specifically for the Streamliner Collection, the high-output BroadTron pickup spawns improved definition with tighter bass response for robust lows, pristine highs and a throaty midrange. A lightweight spruce center block runs the length of the body, reinforcing the top while eliminating undesired feedback for volume-friendly performance on modern stages. The Streamliner's sonic power is harnessed and shaped by the traditional control layout: neck and bridge pickup volume controls, a master tone control, master volume control and three-way pickup switching. Add some shimmer and expression to your playing with the Bigsby-licensed B50 vibrato tailpiece, while the anchored Adjusto-Matic bridge and synthetic bone nut grant astounding tuning stability and accurate, slip-free intonation.
A fast-playing 12"-radius laurel fingerboard with elegant pearloid Big Block inlays and 22 medium jumbo frets sits atop the white-bound neck with a thin "U"-shaped profile that's ideal for chord work or fiery riffing.
All the classic eye-catching style you've come to expect from Gretsch is here - vintage-style black control knobs, enlarged F-holes for increased acoustic projection, elegant aged white binding with upgraded purfling, slick-looking nickel hardware, three-ply black pickguard and arched laminated maple construction. Easy to play while rocking out thanks to its smaller body, the G2655T is a phenomenal instrument for the modern musician who wants to control the stage and the audience while standing out from the pack.
Now available in Brownstone Maple, Stirling Green or Walnut Stain.
- All-new BroadTron BT-2S pickups
- Slightly smaller 14" double-cutaway arched maple body with chambered spruce center block
- Enlarged F-holes for increased acoustic projection
- Nato neck
- 12"-radius laurel fingerboard with pearloid Big Block inlays and 22 medium jumbo frets
- Master volume, master tone and individual pickup volume controls provide complete tone-shaping flexibility
- Vintage-style control knobs
- Bigsby B50 vibrato tailpiece
- Anchored Adjusto-Matic bridge
- Three-ply black pickguard
- Available in Brownstone Maple, Stirling Green and Walnut Stain with nickel hardware