Gretsch G5021WPE Rancher Penguin Parlour Electro Acoustic, White
Gretsch G5021WPE Rancher Penguin Parlour Overview by GAK:
Surely one of the most fabulous Gretsch birds ever to take flight, the G5021WPE Rancher™ Penguin™ Parlour Acoustic/Electric delivers classic Penguin style and appointments in a richly resonant parlour-size acoustic guitar. The Fishman® Isys III pickup/preamp system provides a modern sonic complement to classic touches including a solid spruce top with maple back and sides, gold sparkle neck and body binding, Neo-Classic™ “thumbnail” fingerboard inlays, a gold plexi pickguard, “vertical wing” Gretsch headstock logo, and more.
- Body Top: Solid Spruce
- Back and Sides: Maple
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Bracing: 'X'-Bracing
- Upper Bout: 9.625”
- Lower Bout: 13.8125” (351mm)
- Waist: 8.25”
- Neck: Maple, Standard “U”
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Frets: 20, Vintage Style
- Position Inlays: Neo-Classic™ Thumbnail
- Scale Length: 25” (635 mm)
- Nut (Material/Width): Synthetic Bone, 1.675” (42.5 mm)
- Tuning Machines: Deluxe Die-Cast
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Pickguard: Gold Plexi with Black Penguin Graphic and Gretsch Logo
- Special Electronics: Fishman® Isys III System with Active Onboard Preamp and Tuner
- Controls: Volume, Bass, Mid, Treble
- Hardware Finish: Gold
- Strings: D’Addario® EJ16 Phosphor Bronze, Light (.012-.053 Gauges)
No upgrades available
What a great looking guitar this is, and it sounds good both amplified or acoustic. I am really enjoying playing it.
The quality of this guitar is second to none. It’s incredibly well made & sounds fantastic, both unplugged & plugged-in. The inbuilt tuner is spot-on, too! For the money you really cannot go wrong!
Fantastic , even better through an amp
Well I've only had a quick go so far. Been busy being a key worker. Feels and plays nice though.
Brilliant sounding guitar