Gretsch G5425 Jet Club (Black)
Electromatic® Jet Club models feature arched maple tops with chambered basswood bodies and bolt-on maple necks with rosewood fingerboards.
The G5425 Jet Club has a single-cutaway chambered basswood body with an arched maple top that resonates true to "That Great Gretsch Sound," with a two-tone body color scheme (Black or Silver top with Walnut-stained back and sides). Features include Gretsch dual-coil humbucking pickups that ensure luscious tone, 22 medium jumbo frets, anchored Adjusto-MaticGäó bridge and stop tailpiece that ensure vibrant sustain, Neo-Classic "thumbnail" fingerboard inlays, "G" arrow knobs and white pearloid Gretsch-logo pickguard.
- -Body Shape: Jet™
- -Body Back: Basswood-Chambered
- -Body Top: Arched Laminated Maple
- -Body Depth: 1.875" (47.6 mm)
- -Number of Frets: 22
- -Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- -Position Inlays: Neo Classic™ "Thumbnail"
- -Fingerboard Radius: 12" Radius (305 mm)
- -Fretboard: Rosewood
- -Neck Material: Maple
- -Nut Width: 1.6875" (43 mm)
- -Scale Length: 24.6" (62.5 cm)
- -Headstock: Jet™ Style
- -Pickup Configuration: H/H
- -Bridge Pickup: Gretsch® Dual-Coil Humbucking Bridge Pickup
- -Neck Pickup: Gretsch® Dual-Coil Humbucking Neck Pickup
- -Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- -Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- -Hardware Finish: Chrome
- -Bridge: Anchored Adjusto-Matic™ Bridge
- -Tuning Machines: Enclosed Die-Cast Tuning Machines
- -String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- -Switch Tips: Black
- -Control Knobs: "G" Arrow Knobs
- -Strings: D'Addario® XL110 Regular Light, NPS (.010-.046 Gauges)
- -Unique Features: Two-Tone Body Color Scheme, Gretsch® Dual-Coil Humbucking Pickups, Bolt-On Neck
No upgrades available
Her name is Gretchen. She's beautiful. Plays really nicely and sounds lovely
Seems good so far, looks great and stays in tune very well. Might change to heavier gauge string.