Hartke Kilo Head
Orange OB1-500 Rack Mountable 500W Bass Head £689.00
Ashdown ABM 600 EVO IV Head £699.00
Ashdown Retroglide Bass Head £759.00
Gallien-Krueger MB 800 Light Weight 800W Bass Head £689.00
Aguilar TH500 Tone Hammer 500 Super Light Head £763.00
Tech 21 VTB500 VT Bass 500W Bass Head £639.00
Markbass TTE 501 Randy Jackson 500W Bass Amp Head £683.00
Ampeg PF-50T Portaflex 50W Bass Head £739.00
Markbass Little Ninja 1000W Bass Head £685.00
Laney NEXUS-SL Studio Live £679.00
Gallien-Krueger 1001 RB 700W+50W Bi-Amped Bass Head £745.00
Gallien-Krueger 700 RB 480W+50W Bi-Amped Bass Head £669.00
The Hartke Kilo raises the standard for bass amplification. It offers Hartke's classic tone, enhanced flexibility and an abundance of power, along with all the newest concepts in bass amplification design. Its amazing power and control make the Kilo Bass Amplifier the ideal choice for every situation'from recording studios, to small clubs, to giant stadiums.
The Kilo delivers 500 watts at 2 ohms of power per side in stereo mode, and a massive 1,000 watts at 4 ohms in the bridged mono mode. To sculpt your sound, the Kilo has an all-tube class-A preamp, and logically arranged tone controls. The amp offers a classic tone stack three-band EQ, with Hartke's variable Shape circuit. For additional tone shaping, there is a 10-band graphic equalizer, as well as selectable Deep and Brite EQ curves. To add some "dirt" to your sound, there is a variable tube Overdrive circuit, and to round out the dynamics, there is a fast and articulate Compressor circuit.
To connect your amplifier to speaker cabinets, the Kilo has both Speakon® and 1/4-inch output jacks. It also provides an abundance of connections and signal routing features, including multi-point direct output switching, stereo Effects Loop, front and rear panel tuner outputs and footswitch jacks to remotely control the Mute, Overdrive, EFX, and EQ functions.
Not only does it pack optimal tone control and more than enough power to drive any cabinet, the Kilo's rugged design is perfect for life on the road. Its solid 3-rackspace construction, solid die cast front panel and oversized handles make the Kilo an eminently road-worthy.
The Kilo Bass Amplifier is a robust bass head with full-range power and control that will shake the foundation for discriminating players in every style.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Stereo amps offer 500 watts per side at 2 ohms, 1000 watts at 4 ohms in bridged mono mode
- Class-A all tube (3 x 12AX7) high-voltage preamp circuit
- Classic 3-band tone stack equalizer with variable Shape control
- Selectable Deep and Brite EQ curves
- Variable compressor
- 10-band constant-q graphic equalizer with independent level control
- Variable tube overdrive
- Stereo Effect Loop send and return jacks
- Dedicated front panel switches and footswitch jacks for Mute, Overdrive, EFX, and EQ
- Multi-point direct output with level control
- Speakon® and 1â„4-inch parallel output connectors
- Front and rear panel tuner output jacks
- Separate left and right channel Preamp Out and Amplifier In jacks
- Rugged 3-rackspace construction
- Solid die cast front panel and oversized front panel handles
Accessories you might be interested in