Jackson JS22 Dinky Arch Top DKAM, Black Stain
Jackson JS Series Dinky Arch Top JS22 DKAM, Black Stain Overview.
Swift, deadly and affordable, Jackson JS Series guitars take an epic leap forward, making it easier than ever to get classic Jackson tone, looks and playability without breaking the bank.
The JS Series Dinky™ Arch Top JS22 DKAM features an okoume body with arched top, bolt-on maple speed neck with graphite reinforcement, 12”-16” compound-radius bound maple fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and black sharkfin inlays.
Other features include dual Jackson high-output humbucking pickups with ceramic magnets and three-way blade switching, synchronized fulcrum tremolo bridge, black hardware and die-cast tuners.
The JS22 DKAM is available in Black Stain or Red Stain with black hardware.
- Body Okoume
- Body Finish Satin
- Body Shape Dinky™
- Neck Material 1-Piece Maple
- Neck Finish Satin Urethane
- Scale Length 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Maple
- Fingerboard Radius 12" to 16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Number of Frets 24
- Frets Size Jumbo
- String Nut Floyd Rose® Locking
- Nut Width 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- Position Inlays Black Sharkfin
- Truss Rods Dual-Action Head Adjust
- Truss Rod Wrench Yes
- Bridge Pickup Jackson® High-Output Humbucking
- Neck Pickup Jackson® High-Output Humbucking
- Controls Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge and Middle, Position 2. Bridge, Middle and Neck, Position 3. Neck
- Pickup Configuration HH
- Bridge 2-Point Fulcrum Tremolo
- Hardware Finish Black
- Tuning Machines Jackson® Sealed Die-Cast
- Pickguard None
- Control Knobs Dome-Style
- Strings Nickel Plated Steel, .009-.042 Gauges