Jackson Pro Series Dinky DK Modern HT7 MS, Eureka Mist
With premium features catering to highly-technical playing, multi-dimensional tone and ergonomic design, the brand-new Jackson® Pro Series Dinky™ DK Modern HT7 MS provides the ultimate high-performance experience for today’s modern players. By accommodating two scale lengths on one fingerboard (25.5”- 27”), this multi-scale model improves overall playing comfort while improving tension and intonation.
Its basswood Dinky body is paired with a sturdy graphite-reinforced bolt-on three-piece maple/wenge/maple neck, featuring a satin finish on the back for greater playing comfort. Designed for fast and intricate playing, the 12”-16” compound radius bound ebony fingerboard hosts 24 jumbo frets, offset pearloid dot inlays and Graph Tech® TUSQ® XL nut. Luminlay® side dots will guide your way along the fretboard even on the darkest of stages.
A pair of multi-voiced Fishman® Fluence® Modern PRF-MH8 pickups are directly mounted to the body for improved vibration transfer. This re-imagined set delivers the most sought-after humbucking tones, from modern active pickup sounds to super-hot high-output humbucking tones. Explore this instrument’s versatile voice with a three-way blade switch, single volume control and tone control with push/pull knob to switch from an active to passive tone for more dynamic picking attack.
This modernized guitar also features Gotoh® locking tuners and a Hipshot® 7 fixed bridge for improved intonation and enhanced sustain.
Unparalleled style arrives in the form of a dazzling Eureka Mist finish, complete with a color matched reverse Jackson 3x4 AT-1 headstock and black hardware.
With the all-new Pro Series Dinky DK Modern HT7 MS, each playing performance is LIMITLESS
- Body Shape:Dinky™
- Body Material:Basswood
- Body Finish:Gloss
- Neck Material:3-Piece Maple/Wenge/Maple
- Neck Construction:Bolt-On with Graphite Reinforcement
- Neck Finish:Satin
- Fingerboard:Ebony, 12”-16” Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Frets:24, Jumbo
- Position Inlays:Offset Pearloid Dot
- Side Dots:Luminlay®
- Nut (Material/Width):Graph Tech® TUSQ® XL, 1.875” (47.6 mm)
- Headstock:Reverse Jackson® AT-1 3x4 (3 Over/4 Under)
- Tuning Machines:Gotoh® Locking
- Scale Length:25.5” - 27” Multi-Scale (648 mm - 686 mm)
- Truss Rod:Truss Rod Adjustment at Nut
- Bridge:Hipshot® 7 - *21 degrees, Fixed .175
- Pickups:Fishman® Fluence® Modern PRF-MH8 (Bridge & Neck)
- Special Electronics:Active Electronics
- Pickup Switching:3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Middle Pickup, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls:Volume, Tone (with Push/Pull Activation to Switch Between Voice 1 and 2)
- Control Knobs:Dome-Style
- Hardware Finish:Black
- Strings:Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.054 Gauges)
- Case/Gig Bag:Optional Jackson® Soloist™/Dinky™ SKB® Hardshell (p/n 299-6100-506); Optional Soloist™/Dinky™ Gig Bag (p/n 299-1512-106)