Jackson MJ Series Dinky DKR MAH, Ebony Fingerboard, Snow White
Harkening back to the early ‘90s when import Jackson® guitars were manufactured exclusively in Japan, we introduce the all-new Jackson MJ Series — an exciting and innovative collection of instruments attentively crafted in Japan. The MJ Series combines Jackson’s world-renowned legacy of designing high-performance instruments with an assortment of top-tier features at a competitive price point.
Engineered from its inception for high-speed, virtuoso playing, the MJ Series Dinky™ DKR MAH features an ergonomically contoured mahogany body with sculpted shredder’s cut heel for easy access to the upper registers.
The attractive five-piece maple/walnut/maple/walnut/maple neck is bolted-on to the body with graphite reinforcement for added stability against climate-induced warping and has an oiled finish on the back for smooth playability.
Featuring rolled edges, 24 jumbo frets and pearloid sharkfin inlays, the 12”-16” compound radius ebony fingerboard is designed for highly technical lightspeed playing on the upper registers and comfortable chord work closer toward the nut. For touring musicians, Luminlay® glow-in the-dark side dots provide exceptional fretboard guidance even on the darkest of stages while a heel-mount truss rod wheel allows for quick and easy neck relief adjustments.
Seymour Duncan® JB™ TB-4 bridge and Seymour Duncan Jazz SH-2N neck pickups deliver tonal clout. The bridge position roars with hot-rodded attitude and a powerful low end, while the neck position radiates with glassy treble tone and scooped mids that perform well across a multitude of genres. Harness the sonic horsepower with a versatile five-way pickup blade switch and single volume and tone controls. Other premium features include a Gotoh® GE1996T Series double-locking tremolo bridge system for reliable tuning stability throughout daring and aggressive playing theatrics, Gotoh sealed die-cast tuners and Dunlop® dual-locking strap buttons.
Delivering classic Jackson attitude, the MJ Series Dinky DKR MAH is finished in Gloss Black or Snow White with a color matched reverse pointy headstock and black hardware.
- Body Shape:Dinky™
- Body Material:Mahogany
- Body Finish:Gloss
- Neck Material:5-Piece Maple/Walnut/Maple/Walnut/Maple
- Neck Construction:Bolt-On with Graphite Reinforcement
- Neck Finish:Oiled
- Fingerboard:Ebony, 12”-16” Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Frets:24, Jumbo
- Position Inlays:Pearloid Sharkfin
- Side Dots:Luminlay®
- Nut (Material/Width):Floyd Rose® R3 Locking, 1.6875” (42.86 mm)
- Headstock:Reverse Jackson® Pointed 6-In-Line
- Headstock Binding:Black (276), White (203)
- Tuning Machines:Gotoh® Sealed Die-Cast
- Scale Length:25.5” (648 mm)
- Truss Rod:Heel-Mount Truss Rod Adjustment Wheel
- Bridge:Gotoh® GE1996T Series Double-Locking Tremolo (Recessed)
- Pickups:Seymour Duncan® JB™ TB-4 (Bridge)Seymour Duncan® Jazz SH-2N (Neck)
- Pickup Switching:5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge Inner Coil, Position 3. Both Pickups, Position 4. Neck Inner Coil, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Controls:Volume, Tone
- Control Knobs:Dome-Style
- Hardware Finish:Black
- Strings:Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Case/Gig Bag:Included Jackson® Foam Core Case