Jackson X Series Soloist SLX DX Camo, Multi-Color Camo
Distinctive and affordable, Jackson’s X Series Soloist models are built for speed and comfort! The Jackson® X Series Soloist™ SLX DX Camo is a venerable double-cutaway workhorse that offers many fine features desired by today's shredders.
This Soloist model features an ergonomically curved poplar body and through-body maple neck with graphite reinforcement for rock-solid stability and tilt-back scarf joint headstock for reduced playing fatigue. Hosting 24 jumbo frets, its 12"-16" compound radius bound laurel fingerboard curves more dramatically at the nut for easy chording and flattens out as it approaches the neck joint for low-action bends without fretting out.
Active Jackson covered high-outputhumbucking pickups power this metal beast with an expansive voice loaded with crunchy, full-bodied tone ideal for brazen lead work or assertive rhythms runs. Tone is fully customizable with three-way pickup blade switching and single volume and tone controls, while a Floyd Rose® Special double-locking tremolo bridge system provides superior string stability and dynamic tremolo action.
Battle-ready, the X Series Soloist SLX DX Camo is dressed in Multi-Color Camo or Winter Camo with matching camo pointy headstock and black hardware.
- Body Shape:Soloist™
- Body Material:Poplar
- Body Finish:Gloss (598), Satin (599)
- Neck Material:Maple
- Neck Construction:Neck-Through-Body with Graphite Reinforcement and Scarf Joint
- Neck Finish:Gloss Black (598), Satin Black (599)
- Fingerboard:Laurel, 12”-16” Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Frets:24, Jumbo
- Position Inlays:Pearloid Sharkfin
- Side Dots:Black
- Nut (Material/Width):Floyd Rose® Special Locking, 1.6875” (42.86 mm)
- Headstock:Jackson® Pointed 6-In-Line
- Tuning Machines:Jackson® Sealed Die-Cast
- Scale Length:25.5” (648 mm)
- Truss Rod:Truss Rod Adjustment at Nut
- Bridge:Floyd Rose® Special Double-Locking Tremolo (Recessed)
- Pickups:Jackson® Covered High-Output Humbucking (Bridge & Neck)
- Special Electronics:Active Electronics
- Pickup Switching:3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge and Middle, Position 2. Bridge, Middle and Neck, Position 3. Neck
- Controls:Volume, Tone
- Control Knobs:Dome-Style
- Hardware Finish:Black
- Strings:Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Case/Gig Bag:Optional Jackson® Soloist™/Dinky™ SKB® Hardshell (p/n 299-6100-506); Optional Soloist™/Dinky™ Gig Bag (p/n 299-1512-106)