Kemper Profiler Head Plus Remote, Black
We're pleased to offer the Kemper Profiling Amp with a Remote Footswitch for the ultimate gigging and recording setup. This is like having an amp collection worth hundreds of thousands. Cool, eh? Built-in effects let you dial in your perfect presets so you can achieve practically any tone.
The Remote footswitch lets you access five different rigs, each of which can have entire performance programs switched using a bank system. A built-in tuner, tap tempo button and looper put everything you could possibly need at your feet. A 7 metre long Ethernet cable connects it to your profiler, not separate power supply is required. Thanks to the strength of the Ethernet connection, longer cables are available, some touring musicians use Ethernet cables up to 100m long!
If you're looking for the ultimate package, look no further than the Kemper Profiling Amp with Remote Footswitch.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Profiling Head Dimensions:
- -Height: 21.7 cm (8.54 inches)
- -Width: 37.8 cm (14.88 inches)
- -Depth: 17.3 cm (6.81 inches)
- Profiling Rack Dimensions:
- -Height: 13.9 cm (5.47 inches),
- -3 HE (3 RU)
- -Width: 48.3 cm (19 inches)
- -Depth: 22 cm (8.66 inches)
- Head Weight:5.32 kg (11.73 pounds)
- Rack Weight:5.00 kg (11.02 pounds)
- Digital Inputs and Outputs:
- -S/PDIF In/Out 44.1 kHz (24 bit) with RCA Phone connectors (Master only)
- Front Input: ¼ inch TS unbalanced, dynamic range >108dB, impedance 1 MegOhm
- Alternative Input: ¼ inch TRS balanced with ground lift, dynamic range =105dB
- Return: XLR balanced, ¼ inch balanced with ground lift, dynamic range =105dB
- Master L and R Outputs: XLR balanced, ¼ inch TS unbalanced with ground lift max. output level: XLR 22dBu, TS 16dBu
- Monitor Output: ¼ inch TS unbalanced with ground lift max. output level: 16dBu
- Direct Output/Send: ¼ inch TS unbalanced with ground lift max. output level: 16dBu
- Output Dynamic Range: >108 dB
- Dedicated Headphone Output: ¼ inch TRS stereo, 33Ohm
- Control and data interfaces
- -Midi: 5-pin DIN commectors for In/Out/Thru
- -Switch/Pedal: Two 1/4 inch TRS, each for mono/stereo switch or expression pedal (10kOhm min, 100kOhm max. impedance)
- -Network: RJ45 connector
- USB: USB 2.0 (FS) compatible device, USB-A and USB-B connectors
Still have to fully try it out.
Does as it says on the tin!