Kramer Focus VT-211S, Ruby Red
Kramer Focus VT-211S, Ruby Red Overview.
The Kramer Focus VT-211S is an ideal way to start your Kramer story! Featuring two powerful Kramer Alnico-V SC-1 single-coil pickups, a Kramer Alnico V humbucker, a 5-way pickup selector switch and a Kramer Traditional Tremolo.
The Kramer Focus VT-211S has a classic rock and roll “S” style Mahogany body. The bolt-on Maple neck has a Slim Profile with a Maple fingerboard with black dot inlays, a 12” radius, 25.5” scale and 21 medium jumbo frets. The nut is a 3mm wide slot style and the traditional Kramer headstock has two string trees, a truss rod and the legendary Kramer logo.
- Body: Mahogany
- Body Style: Focus
- Neck: Maple
- Neck Style: Slim Neck Profile
- Neck Joint: Bolt Neck with Blank Plate
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 12”
- Scale Length: 25.5”
- Nut: 3mm Wide Slot Nut
- Frets: 21, Medium Jumbo
- Inlay: Black Dots
- Pickguard: Single-ply White
- Headstock: Classic Headstock with 2 String Trees
- Neck Pickup: Kramer Alnico V, SC-1
- Middle Pickup: Kramer Alnico V, SC-1
- Bridge Pickup: Kramer Alnico V, HB-1
- Controls: Volume (SC-1), Volume (HB-1), Master Tone, 5-way Switch
- Knobs: Knurled
- Hardware Colour: Chrome
- Bridge: Kramer Traditional Tremolo
- Machine Heads: Deluxe (Covered)
Very nice guitar for £99, the scratch plate is ugly though, very rough around d the edges, but you could either make your own or buy a pickguard, problem is the holes dont quite match and some of the pickguard needs to be cut away in order to fit.
Very good value guitar, excellent for the price.