Laney LX35R 35W 1x10 Combo
The twin channel LX35R packs a serious punch for a compact package and the rugged metal grille, metal corners and tattoo graphics give it the looks and strength to be taken to the extreme. Features include spring reverb, global EQ, CD input, headphone socket and a 1x10" custom speaker external speaker socket to connect up a larger cabinet such as the LX412A to move from rehearsal to stage use.
- Power RMS: 30 Watts
- Inputs: 1x Jack
- Channels: 2 (Clean and Distortion)
- Equalisation: Global Bass, Mid and Treble
- Reverb: Yes
- Line Out: No
- Footswitch: FS2 (Not Included)
- Speaker connections: 1x Jack (4 Ohms External)
- FX Loop(s): No
- Drivers: 1x10" Custom Driver
- Cabinet Design: Black metal corners, gloss metal grille and rubber feet
- Master Effects Level Controls : No
- Effects: Reverb
- Headphone Socket: Yes
- CD Input: Yes (Phono)
- Kick Proof Metal Grill: Yes
- Weight: 12.25 Kg
- Dimensions: Width 403 x Height 368 x Depth 278mm
No upgrades available
Amazing amp! Wanted a Laney for over 15 years ( What the band HIM uses ) and this did not disappoint The crunch feature and reverb give a fantastic sound!
Great amp for a very reasonable price. Very meaty sound that is great for rock.