Mackie 402 VLZ4 Ultra-Compact Mixer
The 4-channel 402VLZ4 features our flagship Onyx mic preamps in an ultra-compact design that is an industry-leading performer ideal for professional low-input applications.
From every input to every output, the 402VLZ4 is designed to provide the highest headroom and lowest noise possible for maximum signal integrity.
Plus, it truly is "Built-Like-A-Tank" with a ridiculously rugged solid steel chassis and high-contrast controls for ultimate tactile control.
And with features like instrument level inputs, phantom power and level metering, the 402VLZ4 is the premier mixer choice for anybody who's big on performance, but light on inputs.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Live sound mixing, houses of worship, clubs, gymnasiums, banquet halls, conference rooms, boardrooms, studio and field recording, multimedia applications, broadcast and many, many more.
- â– 4-channel mixer featuring our signature high-headroom, low-noise design
- â– 2 boutique-quality Onyx mic preamps "¢ Ultra-wide 60 dB gain range "¢ 128.5 dB dynamic range "¢ 22 dBu line input handling
- "¢ Extended frequency response "¢ Distortion under 0.0007% [20 Hz - 50 kHz]
- â– Improved RF rejection, perfect for broadcast applications
- â– Phantom power for condenser mics
- â– Four high-headroom line inputs
- â– Selectable instrument inputs on first two channels - no DI box needed
- â– 2-band EQ (80 Hz, 12 kHz)
- â– 18 dB/oct 100 Hz low-cut filter on mic input channels
- â– High-resolution 8-segment stereo meters
- â– Sealed rotary controls resist dust and grime
- â– "Built-Like-A-Tank" rugged steel chassis with powder-coat finish
- â– High-visibility, high-contrast controls deliver convenient "at-a-glance" visual feedback
- â– Universal power supply for worldwide use