Native Instruments Maschine +
Overview by Native Instruments
MASCHINE+ is an immersive, standalone groovebox for production and performance. It offers a fast, intuitive workflow for control over sampling, synthesis, and effects, plus premium sounds from Native Instruments.
- Quad-core processor
- 4 GB dual channel DDR3L RAM
- 32 GB internal eMMC flash storage (for OS and factory content) • 2 x colour displays (480 x 272)
- 64 GB SD card included
- WiFi enabled
- MASCHINE+ includes MASCHINE+ Selection, a curated package of instruments, effects, and Expansions chosen for use in both standalone and controller mode:
- MASCHINE Factory Library
- 8 GB library of high-quality sounds, drum kits, multi-sampled instruments, patterns, projects, and sliced loops, Bass Synth, and Drum Synths: 5 fully tweakable, automatable drum plug-ins.
- FM8, MASSIVE, MONARK, PRISM, REAKTOR Factory Selection R2, KONTAKT Factory Selection, RETRO MACHINES.
- RAUM, PHASIS.
- DEEP MATTER, LILAC GLARE, SOLAR BREEZE, TRUE SCHOOL, VELVET LOUNGE (Plus voucher for two additional Expansions).
- STANDALONE MODE
- You can use MASCHINE+ without a computer, but you’ll need a wireless internet connection and your Native ID to get set up.
- CONTROLLER MODE
- macOS 10.14 or 10.15 (latest update), Intel Core i5, 4 GB RAM
- Windows 10 (latest Service Pack, 64-bit only), Intel Core i5 or equivalent CPU, 4 GB RAM,
- USB 2.0 Port, 9 GB free disk space for MASCHINE software and MASCHINE Library, 24 GB free disk space for MASCHINE+ Selection
- 322 x 301 x 51mm
- 12.68" x 11.85" x 2.01 Inches
- Weight: 2.50kg / 5.51lbs
No upgrades available
I am really pleased with the build quality. Great built in sounds, and plenty of flexibility to create projects.