Ovation AB2412II-4 Applause Balladeer 12-String, Natural
Ovation Applause Balladeer AB2412II-4 Overview by GAK:
A great 12 string electro-acoustic that is equally at home on stage, in the studio or simply strumming at home. Many consider the mid-depth roundback body the perfect balance between acoustic tone and comfort. With a Lyrachord® body and Solid Spruce top the AB2412II projects superbly and its tone will continue to improve the more you play it! The satin finished neck feels great and the cutaway allows access to all 22 frets. The onboard CE304T preamp features 3-band EQ and built-in tuner.
- Body Top: Solid Spruce
- Bracing: Quarter sawn Scalloped "X"
- Back: Lyrachord® Mid Depth Cutaway
- Top Finish: Gloss Natural
- Rosette: Pearloid
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 10" (254 mm)
- Neck: Nato-Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Natural Satin
- Frets: 22 fully accessible frets
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Dots
- Scale: 25 1/4 (641 mm)
- Nut Material: ABS, 1 7/8" (47.6mm)
- Strings: D'Addario EJ38 Phosphor Bronze Light 12-String Set (.010 - .047/.010- .027)
- Electronics: Applause CE304T Preamp
- Pickup: Ovation Slimline Pickup
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Tuners: Die-Cast Sealed Tuners
- Machines: Ovation Tuners
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
No upgrades available
Great sound, looks very nice, comfortable to play.
Great product altho', I would've preferred a higher end edition, I was on a budget. After a quick tuning, via the in-guitar tuner with included battery, played straight from the box. Gig work horse. Loud enough to practice without plugging in. Good neck and fittings for the price. Extremely happy with this instrument and frankly wouldn't bother buying my gear anywhere else as I'm on the south coast of UK. Great service, great product, enuff said.!. Thank You.
Plays perfectly, straight out of the box.