Pigtronix Infinity Looper Pedal
Pigtronix Infinity Looper is the world's most musical looping pedal. In an attempt to blow everyone else out of the water, we have created a looper with discreet analog limiting and transparent pass-through coupled with seamless rec, playback, dub, undo and redo, on two stereo loop pairs. Simple to operate, yet tremendously powerful and flexible, the Infinity Looper from Pigtronix sets a new standard in latency-free looping.
Infinity's innovative "SYNC MULTI" mode provides a multiplier function allowing the length of Loop 2 to be 1, 2, 3, 4 or 6 times the length of Loop 1. The loops can also be run out of sync or even in SERIES, for verse / chorus song structures. Ninja style input split mode assigns Input 1 to Loop 1 and Input 2 to Loop 2, effectively allowing performers to record and overdub separate instruments on seperate loops, into isolated amps simultaneously.
The Pigtronix Infinity also provides a long awaited AUX Loop output intended to send looped audio to stage monitors. This is especially helpful for drummers to hear and stay in time. An expression pedal jack for Loop Volume allows hands free control of the overall audio output. We thought of everything and kept only the F.A.T.
Midi input for beat clock sync causes loop start and stop points to obey Pro Tools or any other DAW / Sequencer that outputs Midi. The Infinity's USB access allows archival and transfer of your music at 24bit, 48kHz resolution for further mixing, mastering or immediate publication.
THE MUST HAVE PIGTRONIX for any musician. The Infinity Looper will inspire compositional depth and engaging performances; it is the ultimate practice and performance tool for every style of music.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- 2 Stereo Loops with Sync
- Loop 2 Multiplier x1, x2, x3, x4, x6
- Series or Parallel Looping Modes
- 9 loop presets 1 blank canvas
- 24bit / 48kHz recording
- Analog pass through of clean tone
- USB access to saved loops and audio upload
- Input Split for recording separate instruments on each loop
- Remote switch for Dub UNDO / REDO (erase / replace) last overdub
- Aux Loop Out for Drum Monitor
- Expression Pedal for Loop audio volume
- Midi Beat Clock Sync
- Less than one millisecond latency
- All commands are instantaneous
- 5 Stop Modes for flexible performance options
- 18VDC power supply included
- USB-A to microUSB cable included
- Chassis Size = 7.4" x 4.6" x 1.5"