Pioneer DDJ-RX Digital DJ Controller
Pioneer DDJ-RX DJ Controller Overview By GAK.
The Pioneer DDJ-RX has been designed to run seamlessly with rekordbox dj software which allows you to get your tracks ready in rekordbox, then get a plug and play set straight from your computer. The DDJ-RX essentially mirrors the software layout so you can use the hardware creatively with intuitive, hands on control. Pioneers DDJ-RX can be used as a stand alone mixer or as a 4 channel controller which lets you perform with all 4 or rekordbox dj's decks. The controller features large jog wheels for perfect scratching and advanced effects algorithms. As always, Pioneer DJ products have been meticulously designed with DJs in mind and this product would suit both beginners and professionals.
The controller’s layout mirrors the software’s GUI, giving you instinctive control of performance features including Hot Cues, Sampler, Slicer, Sound Colour FX, Beat FX, Beat Jump and Pad FX.
You get a free rekordbox dj licence key bundled with this controller. Simply activate your licence key for our DJ software, connect the controller and start DJing.
LARGE ALUMINIUM JOGS
The DDJ-RX's full-sized jog wheels are optimised for a perfect scratch response with On Jog Display for at-a-glance playback and cue information.
PERFORMANCE PADS WITH PAD FX
Hit the 16 back-lit rubber Performance Pads to trigger quantized Hot Cues, Slicer and Sampler, or use the new Pad FX to create multiple FX chains.
Trigger rekordbox dj's quantized Beat FX to the 3 buttons, trigger and twist the dial to manipulate the parameters of each. Get creative with high-quality Sound Colour FX – Noise, Crush, Pitch and Filter.
Keep tracks playing muted during live edits such as loop, scratch or reverse. Release the jog wheel and the track comes back at exactly the right place.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- MAKE IT YOUR OWN. TAKE CONTROL. - The DDJ-RX is one of the first native controllers for rekordbox dj, giving you the flexibility to prepare your tracks in rekordbox™ and then get plug-and-play performance directly from your laptop. The contoller mirrors the software's layout precisely to enable intuitive and creative performances.
- This 4-channel controller allows you to perform with all four of rekordbox dj's decks, and each channel has its own level meters and trim pots for even greater control. Or you can use the DDJ-RX as a stand-alone mixer.
- INTUITIVE LAYOUT - Designed to deliver the tightest possible integration and fast response with rekordbox dj, this controller mirrors the software's layout for instinctive performances. The 16 large, back-lit rubber Performance Pads instantly trigger quantized Hot Cues, Slicer and Pad FX.
- LARGE ALUMINIUM JOGS - These large jog wheels are optimised for a perfect scratch response. They have illuminated cue point markers and an accurate countdown for even greater scratch and reverse precision.
- SOUND COLOUR FX - This controller comes with four preset Sound Colour FX buttons - Noise, Crush, Pitch and Filter - which you'll be able to customise in the future with upcoming rekordbox dj Plus Packs.
- ADVANCED FX - Pad FX lets you create multiple FX chains using all 16 pads, while the Sequencer mode allows you to record, play and loop sample sequences on the fly. Trigger up to three of rekordbox dj's quantized Beat FX and twist the dial to manipulate the parameters of each. Plus you can release complex FX patterns with a vinyl brake, echo or back spin.
- Width - 664 mm
- Height - 70.4 mm
- Depth - 353.4 mm
- Weight - 5.8 kg
- Soundcard - 24 bit/44.1 kHz
- Frequency Range - 20 - 20,000 Hz
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio - 107 dB
- Distortion - < 0.003 % (USB)
- Power Requirements - AC Adapter 110-240 V, rated output 5 V DC
- Inputs - 2 CD (RCA), 2 PHONO/LINE (RCA), 2 MIC (XLR/Jack Combo, 1/4 inch Jack)
- Outputs - 1 BOOTH (1/4 inch Jack), 2 HEADPHONE MONITOR (1/4 inch Jack, MiniPin), 2 MASTER (XLR, RCA)
- USB - 1 USB B port