Radial J33 Turntable Direct Box
Radial J33 Turntable Direct Box(Ex-Display)
Ex-Display- Unit in good condition, original packaging (worn)
The Radial J33 is a combination phono preamplifier and purpose built stereo direct box made to handle the rigors of the professional recording studio and the abusive environment of live touring. But don't let the tough exterior fool you... the J33's sonic performance will easily surpass many audiophile preamps costing much more.
Designed specifically for dynamic cartridges, the J33 begins with a low noise front end. Inputs are standard RCA with the required turntable ground lug. A precise RIAA low pass filter is tailored to produce a smooth, warm response. The signal is then buffered to provide the audio system with a standard -10dB signal with choice of RCA connectors for compatibility with home HiFi entertainment systems, 3.5mm (1/8") output to feed a laptop or iPod, or a stereo TRS -+" jack for an audio recorder. A second set of direct box XLR outputs deliver a mic level signal to feed a concert snake, mic splitter and mixing desk preamp inputs. A rumble filter is also available for high sound pressure environments to reduce bothersome resonant feedback.
As with all Radial DIs, the J33 features a 14 gauge steel enclosure with a unique book-end design that creates a protective zone around the switches and connectors. The internal I-Beam construction ensures maximum rigidity while ensuring minimal stress on the sensitive solder joints. These combine to provide exceptional shielding against noise while ensuring greater dependability in the most demanding environments.
The Radial J33, a high performance turntable preamp that is ideally suited for music playback, archiving, DJing and sampling.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Combination RIAA Phono preamp and DI box
- Stereo RCA, ¼" TRS, 3.5mm and XLR outputs
- Built -in low frequency rumble filter
- Choice of 48V phantom or DC supply
- Turntable to J33 to hifi system
- -Most new stereo systems are not equipped with a phono preamp input. The Radial J33 is a high performance phono preamp that delivers audiophile quality to your HiFi system by simply connecting the turntable to the RCA inputs and the receiver to the RCA outputs.
- Turntable to J33 to mixing console and PA system
- -DJs rejoice! You can now connect your turntable directly to a mixing console using the J33. Take the balanced lo-Z outputs form the J33 and connect just like a microphone"¦ only stereo. The DI box output from the J33 is perfectly suited for all PA systems.
- Turntable to J33 to computer
- -Archiving and sampling old records has never been easier! Plug your turntable into the J33 and then send the output to your favorite preamp or mixer. Hit record! Add compression, gates and EQ to 'remaster' as needed.