Boss RV-200 Reverb Pedal Overview
Twelve inspiring reverb effects and expressive performance tools in a versatile 200 series pedal.
Premium BOSS reverb processing in a streamlined pedal
The RV-200 delivers inspiring reverbs and premium sound in the streamlined BOSS 200 series design. Twelve versatile reverb types—including the newly developed Arpverb—provide everything from subtle spatial colour to complex, dreamy textures for ambient explorations.
Quickly dial in sounds with the fast-access interface. Save favourites in 127 memories. And take performances to the next level with flexible onboard footswitches, deep external control support, and head-turning creative tools like Warp, Twist, and more.
- • Premium BOSS reverb processing in a streamlined pedal
- • Class-leading sound quality with 32-bit AD/DA, 32-bit floating point processing, and
- 96 kHz sampling rate
- • Twelve distinctive reverb types, including the newly developed Arpverb
- • Fast, easy operation with hands-on controls
- • 127 user memories for storing sounds
- • Density control with six stages
- • Param knob to access extended functions within each reverb type
- • Selectable carryover for maintaining reverb trails when switching presets or bypassing
- the effect
- • Stereo I/O with wet/dry and dry mute output options
- • Two assignable footswitches
- • Expressive Hold, Warp, and Twist effects available via footswitch control
- • Deep external control support via footswitches, an expression pedal, and TRS MIDI I/O
- • Connect and control multiple 200 series pedals at once via MIDI
- • Panel lock function to avoid accidental sound changes
- • Powered via three AA batteries or optional AC adaptor
- Leaflet "USING THE UNIT SAFELY"
- Leaflet "To obtain the Owner’s Manual"
- Alkaline battery (AA, LR6) x 3
- Rubber foot x 4