EarthQuaker Bit Commander Synth Pedal
Monophonic analog guitar synthesizer with four octaves of vintage square wave synth tones. It's no-nonsense interface makes it easy to add or subtract octaves to create a wide variety of sounds without having to dial in envelopes or oscillators. Ripping sub-octave thump, pulsing oc- tave down, a lightly squared base tone and a swelling transformer based octave up all join together to make a single guitar sound like an army of olde tyme synths.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Sub: Two octaves down level
- Down 1: One octave down level
- Up 1: One octave up level
- Base: Squared input signal level
- Level: Master volume
- Filter: Tone control, more highs clockwise, more warmth counter clockwise
- Earthquaker Devices pedals take a standard 9 volt DC power supply with a 2.1mm negative center barrel.
- They recommend pedal-specific, transformer-isolated wall-wart power supplies or multiple isolated-output supplies.
- Switching-type power supplies, daisy chains and non-pedal specific power supplies will not filter dirty power well and will let through unwanted noise.
- Do not run at higher voltages! Current draw is 25 mA.
- 4 5/8"³ x 2 1/2"³ x 2.25"³ with knobs
LOUD!!!! This thing is mean and nasty.
Not for everyone I reckon, but I loves it.