Seymour Duncan Antiquity II Precision Bass
The Seymour Duncan Antiquity II for Precision Bass replica pickup is the pure look and sound of the '60s tradition.
Perfect for restoring your old instrument and comes with a brass bottom plate to help ensure ease of mounting. The coils are balanced for noise free performance.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- top pickup length: 2.142
- top pickup width: 1.003
- bottom pickup length: 2.142
- bottom pickup width: 1.003
- total pickup height: .435
- total magnet height: .531
- winding direction tc/tg
- magnet polarity: south/north
- calibrated: no
- pickup cover length: 2.221
- pickup cover width: 1.088
- pickup cover height: .550
- height adjustment: screwed into body cavity
- magnet pattern: raised top and bottom
- DC Ohms: 10.56K
- inductance: 6.50 henries
- Q: 2.43
Finance provided by PayPal Credit. Terms and conditions apply. Credit subject to status. UK residents only. GAK.CO.UK Ltd acts as a broker and offers finance from a restricted range of finance providers. PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.a.rl. et Cir, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
Please see our PayPal Credit FAQs page.