Shure 515BSM Product Overview by GAK
The Shure 515BSM is a dynamic, low-impedance microphone suitable for paging, public speaking, stage performance and public address.
It features an unidirectional cardioid pickup pattern which delivers intelligible vocal reproduction and rejects unwanted feedback. The 515BSM is equipped with a built-in push-to-talk switch and a four-conductor retractable cable.
- Frequency response optimized for announcing, narration, and paging applications
- Cardioid pickup pattern: symmetrical about axis
- Neodymium magnet for high signal-to-noise ratio
- Shock-mounted cartridge for quiet operation and low stand/handling noise
- Tough diecast, locking grille and handle resist wear from constant use and handling
- Built-in push-to-talk switch controls both microphone
- circuit and relay or control circuit
- Type: Dynamic (moving coil)
- Frequency Response: 80 to 15,000 Hz
- Impedance: 150 O rated (180 O actual)
- Output Level (at 1,000 Hz): Open Circuit Voltage
- : -57.0 dBV/Pa (1 Pa=94 dB SPL) (0.14 mV)
- Switch: Built-in, leaf-type, non-locking, push-to-talk
- Shock Mount: Internal rubber vibration isolator
- Cable: Highly durable, retractable cable with effective hum shielding, four conductors (two shielded), neoprene jacketed with 5-pin connector
- Cable Length: 330 mm (13 in.) retracted, 1.83 m (6 ft) extended
- Body: Silver coloured finish die casting with black enamel diecast grille and stainless steel screen
- Certification: Conforms to European Union directives, eligible to bear CE marking; meets European Union EMC Immunity Requirements (EN 50 082-1, 1992).
- Connections: 5-Pin connector, Low Impedance, designed for connection to microphone inputs rated at 75 to 300 ohms.
- Net Weight 515BSM: 380 g (13.5 oz)