Sennheiser e 935 Cardioid Dynamic Vocal Microphone
Sennheiser e 935 Cardioid Dynamic Vocal Microphone Product Overview
This dynamic cardioid vocal microphone offers a natural sound and its fast transient response ensures no details are missed, even extending gentler voices. It has low handling noise due to its shock-mount design and 100% durable metal casing for regular tough on-stage use.
- Extends Every Voice. Its balanced frequency range qualifies the e 935 for songs of every genre. It clearly gives the voice more space and positions it cleanly in front of loud instruments. With a transparent high-end and warm but well defined lower mids, it lends even gentle voices an impressive intensity and size. The vocal track in the band mix can be emphasized much more easily. The e 935 also clearly increases the speech intelligibility. It remains extremely resistant to feedback as well as to the hard conditions of live gigs.
- Dynamic cardioid microphone
- Clearly emphasizes voices on loud stages
- Transparent high-end and warm, defined lower mids
- Highly consistent directivity
- High feedback rejection
- Shock-mounted capsule
- Hum compensating coil
- Extremely rugged metal housing
Finance provided by PayPal Credit. Terms and conditions apply. Credit subject to status. UK residents only. GAK.CO.UK Ltd acts as a broker and offers finance from a restricted range of finance providers. PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.a.rl. et Cir, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
Please see our PayPal Credit FAQs page.
Before you apply, please make sure you:
- Are a UK resident aged 18 years or older
- Have a good credit history
- Have not recently been declared bankrupt
- Be employed and have an income greater than £7,500 per year