Shure 520DX Green Bullet
Shure 520DX Product Overview
First released way back in 1949 as a two-way radio microphone, the 520 was soon picked up by harmonica/blues harp players due to its perfect shape and size.
The 520D's tradition is carried on by the newer 520DX Green Bullet and has a contoured size and shape that fits perfectly between harmonica and hands.
The onboard volume control knob allows users to adjust the volume depending on location and situation.
- New volume control knob allows musicians to adjust the volume to fit each musical situation
- New rugged, dynamic cartridge with improved response
- High-impedance, omnidirectional
- Supplied with 1/4 inch connector
- Frequency response: 100 to 5,000 Hz