Shure 520DX Green Bullet
Shure 520DX Product Overview
First released way back in 1949 as a two-way radio microphone, the 520 was soon picked up by harmonica/blues harp players due to its perfect shape and size.
The 520D's tradition is carried on by the newer 520DX Green Bullet and has a contoured size and shape that fits perfectly between harmonica and hands.
The onboard volume control knob allows users to adjust the volume depending on location and situation.
- New volume control knob allows musicians to adjust the volume to fit each musical situation
- New rugged, dynamic cartridge with improved response
- High-impedance, omnidirectional
- Supplied with 1/4 inch connector
- Frequency response: 100 to 5,000 Hz
Finance provided by PayPal Credit. Terms and conditions apply. Credit subject to status. UK residents only. GAK.CO.UK Ltd acts as a broker and offers finance from a restricted range of finance providers. PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.a.rl. et Cir, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
Please see our PayPal Credit FAQs page.
Before you apply, please make sure you:
- Are a UK resident aged 18 years or older
- Have a good credit history
- Have not recently been declared bankrupt
- Be employed and have an income greater than £7,500 per year