Shure Beta 57A
Shure Product Overview
Excellent for acoustic and electric instruments as well as for vocals, the extremely versatile Beta 57A dynamic microphone provides optimal warmth and presence.
The Beta 57A maintains a true super cardioid pattern throughout its frequency range. This insures high gain before feedback, maximum isolation from other sound sources, and minimum off-axis tone coloration. A completely new grille design lets you take better advantage of proximity effect. The Beta 57A is an exceptionally versatile microphone. Typical applications include drums, guitar amplifiers, brass, woodwinds and vocals.
- Tailored frequency response provides drums, guitars, vocals, and horns with studio quality sound
- Uniform supercardioid pattern for high gain-before- feedback and superior rejection of off-axis sound
- Hardened steel mesh grille that facilitates use of proximity effect and resists wear and abuse
- Neodymium magnet for high signal- to-noise ratio output
- Advanced pneumatic shock mount system that minimizes transmission of mechanical noise and vibration
- Frequency response: 50 to 16,000 Hz
Great Mic for Live Shows
great arrived next working day