Average rating / 5
Shure 565SD-LC Product Overview by GAKThe Shure 565SD microphone is a dual-impedance, unidirectional dynamic vocal microphone with a strong, wire-mesh, spherical front grille that contains a highly effective wind and "pop" filter. The 565SD delivers intelligible vocal reproduction, ideal for a variety of venues like churches, halls, and schools.
- Shipped connected for low-impedance operation, 565SD provides excellent vocal or speech reproduction on lecterns and stages, and is a popular choice for use in public auditoriums, churches, convention halls, and schools.
- Versatile, high-quality microphone with sound characteristics similar to the SM58
- Selectable dual-impedance operation
- Silent magnetic reed on/off switch with lock-on option
- Cardioid dynamic
- Frequency response: 50 to 15,000 Hz