Squier Classic Vibe '50s Telecaster, Maple, White Blonde
Squier Classic Vibe '50s Telecaster, Maple, White Blonde Overview.
A celebration of the birth of the Tele® in the early 1950s, the Classic Vibe ‘50s Telecaster creates incredible tone courtesy of the Fender-Designed alnico single-coil pickups. Player-friendly features include a slim, comfortable “C”-shaped neck profile with an easy-playing 9.5”-radius fingerboard and narrow-tall frets, as well as a vintage-style Telecaster bridge with barrel saddles and string-through-body design. This throwback Squier model also features 1950s-inspired headstock markings, rich-looking nickel-plated hardware and a slick vintage-tint gloss neck finish for an old-school vibe.
- Body Pine
- Body Finish Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Shape Telecaster®
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck Finish Tinted Gloss Urethane
- Neck Shape "C" Shape
- Scale Length 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Maple
- Fingerboard Radius 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets 21
- Frets Size Narrow Tall
- String Nut Bone
- Nut Width 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays Black Dots
- Truss Rods Head Adjust
- Bridge Pickup Fender® Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Neck Pickup Fender® Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Controls Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration SS
- Bridge 3-Saddle Strings-Thru-Body Tele® Bridge
- Hardware Finish Nickel
- Tuning Machines Vintage-Style
- Pickguard 1-Ply Black
- Control Knobs Knurled Flat-Top
- Strings Nickel Plated Steel .009-.042 Gauges
Purchased this after reading numerous positive reviews. However, it has surpassed my expectations! Lovely guitar well set up and sounds great. Wanted it for a warm jazz tone and the neck pickup is ideal. My only criticism is the jack socket was loose as was the tone control, minor details and easily remedied in a couple of minutes. Great value for money
Hard to fault at this price, great guitar.
Great ?? ??