Squier Classic Vibe '60s Custom Telecaster, 3-Tone Sunburst
Squier Classic Vibe '60s Custom Telecaster, 3-Tone Sunburst Overview.
A nod to the double-bound Tele® models of the 1960s, the Classic Vibe ‘60s Custom Telecaster creates incredible tone courtesy of the Fender-Designed alnico single-coil pickups. Player-friendly features include a slim, comfortable “C”-shaped neck profile with an easy-playing 9.5”-radius fingerboard and narrow-tall frets, as well as a vintage-style Telecaster bridge with barrel saddles and string-through-body design. This throwback Squier model also features 1950s-inspired headstock markings, rich-looking nickel-plated hardware and a slick vintage-tint gloss neck finish for an old-school vibe.
- Body Nato
- Body Finish Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Shape Telecaster®
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck Finish Tinted Gloss Urethane
- Neck Shape "C" Shape
- Scale Length 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets 21
- Frets Size Narrow Tall
- String Nut Bone
- Nut Width 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays White Dots
- Truss Rods Head Adjust
- Bridge Pickup Fender® Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Neck Pickup Fender® Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Controls Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration SS
- Bridge 3-Saddle Strings-Thru-Body Tele® Bridge
- Hardware Finish Nickel
- Tuning Machines Vintage-Style
- Pickguard 3-Ply Parchment
- Control Knobs Knurled Flat-Top
- Strings Nickel Plated Steel .009-.042 Gauges
Fantastic guitar beautifully made and played great straight out the box plus next day delivery who could wish for more..
Beautiful guitar which sounds great. 60s custom look of the rosewood fretboard, vintage tuning pegs and ashtray look amazing.
I will review the instrument when it arrives but I am confident it will be great GAK don't sell substandard gear
What's not to like. This is the top end of the Squire range, and plays like a significantly more expensive Fender. I absolutely love it, great design, well made, affordable price. You can't go wrong.